'18 GA RB Lyn-J Dixon (Tennessee transfer)

lucille-portable.gif

What does it say?

It's actually a video interview. He says TN is showing him a lot of love. Said Coach G said if he'd been a part of the team yesterday he'd of been the #2 back. Said he will narrow his schools down in the next month or so and probably commit toward the beginning of his season. Said his top schools other than TN are Oklahoma State, Florida, Notre Dame, Clemson, Texas, and LSU (all from memory so don't kill me if I missed one). Nothing outstanding about the interview.

Reactions: 6 people
It's actually a video interview. He says TN is showing him a lot of love. Said Coach G said if he'd been a part of the team yesterday he'd of been the #2 back. Said he will narrow his schools down in the next month or so and probably commit toward the beginning of his season. Said his top schools other than TN are Oklahoma State, Florida, Notre Dame, Clemson, Texas, and LSU (all from memory so don't kill me if I missed one). Nothing outstanding about the interview.

:good!:

Just saying that he posted nothing today about his visit to Knoxville. How's that jumping to conclusions there Ron? I made a simple statement buddy.

Most other guys have at least posted about how they enjoyed their visit but nothing from Martinez. Looks like more might be coming from him tomorrow though about his visit. Thanks.

Kids are traveling hopefully not united. Relax. Thanks!

Reactions: 1 person
[twitter]https://twitter.com/im_Next23/status/856963689718722560[/twitter]

Reactions: 3 people
On VQ podcast today Austin Price saw Dixon down at ATL Rivals camp last weekend and said he was dominant. Also said Vols in a good spot and he will likely do something in the next month or two.

Reactions: 11 people
On VQ podcast today Austin Price saw Dixon down at ATL Rivals camp last weekend and said he was dominant. Also said Vols in a good spot and he will likely do something in the next month or two.

Yeah made it sound like he's likely separated himself as the #1 RB on their board going forward.

Reactions: 2 people
Would they take 3 RBs in this class too?

Or is that dependent on if Kelly were to have a monster year and go pro early?

Would they take 3 RBs in this class too?

Or is that dependent on if Kelly were to have a monster year and go pro early?

I think Corbin could almost be considered a slot receiver. So if you are counting him as a RB then I can definitely see adding Teague and Dixon.

I could see 3

Lyn J, Teague, and another athlete type that can play slot as well (Slade Bolden maybe)

I think the Jalen Hurd type back is an anomaly in this offense and he was our feature back simply because of the "in state 5*" effect and obviously natural ability but not the typical back we'd recruit here

Damn that was a pedigo run on there but I've been drinking so screw it

Reactions: 6 people
I could see 3

Lyn J, Teague, and another athlete type that can play slot as well (Slade Bolden maybe)

I think the Jalen Hurd type back is an anomaly in this offense and he was our feature back simply because of the "in state 5*" effect and obviously natural ability but not the typical back we'd recruit here

Damn that was a pedigo run on there but I've been drinking so screw it

Corbin?

I could see us taking 3, but IMO it will come down to how our current scholarship RB sitution looks in November-December.

If kelly comes back, CFA finally comes along, Chandler looks good, and the other freshmen both show potential and stick around, then I t think we take 2.

But recent history indicates that isn't likely to happen.

VN Store

Back