'18 GA RB C'Bo Flemister (Notre Dame signee)

Small school / town, unless you are playing in 7A, The athlete / coach have really got to do the promoting or you go unnoticed.

even in 7a there are no guarantees, best linebacker in the state is a 3 star because of a transfer his jr year

Who said he was bad? I said he wasn’t elite.

GT doesn’t recruit elite RB prospects, they recruit guys who fit into the option. It’s the system they run.

I don't think it's possible for recruiting sites to evaluate every single highschool rb. For all we know this guy is very close to being elite. Something tells me that he is. CRG would definitely make him one. Never underestimate CJP and CRG sir.

I don't think it's possible for recruiting sites to evaluate every single highschool rb. For all we know this guy is very close to being elite. Something tells me that he is. CRG would definitely make him one. Never underestimate CJP and CRG sir.

I have no concern over what recruiting sites say about this kid.

I have concern over 1 other P5 school thinking he is worthy of a scholarship. Even more concern that that 1 school runs a gimmick offense with plug and play recruits.

Reactions: 1 person
Why would anyone put things that would “knock him” on highlight films you send to coaches and put on the internet?

Of course he going to look like a stud in his highlights.

...as is every other rb in the country. you are seeing their best because that is their potential. if RG and Georgia Tech want him Ill trust their judgement. End of story.

Putting this guy with that kind of tackle breaking ability on defense would be a Butch Jones move.

That guy is a RB.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people

I have concern over 1 other P5 school thinking he is worthy of a scholarship. Even more concern that that 1 school runs a gimmick offense with plug and play recruits.

And you don’t believe perhaps that we have a staff that knows what they are doing and have caught a hidden gem before others?

I think they are looking to replace Berry on special teams. Just a speed burner. Also fits with the zone-blocking one cut and go philosophy.

Reactions: 2 people
Putting this guy with that kind of tackle breaking ability on defense would be a Butch Jones move.

That guy is a RB.

dont know about this kid but putting your best athletes on defense is a better winning recipe than putting all your best athletes on offense and stealing from defense like Butch did. So really wouldn't compare the two

And you don’t believe perhaps that we have a staff that knows what they are doing and have caught a hidden gem before others?

Sure, it’s possible.

We’ve been down this “hidden gem” path quite a few times before with not much to show for it.

Want.

Don’t care what the negas say; kid has a name worthy of the Key and Peele college bowl. That’s all there is to know.

Reactions: 3 people
I was reading this thread and was like "meh" then I watched his hudl film. 3 big takeaways.

1. I can see why GS and GT were after him this kid would destroy in those offenses.

2. Kinda see why under the radar. Nothing to do with him but every time i looked at the vids i had to go back and look at his measurables. 5'11 194? he looks like he is playing against middle schoolers and on most snaps is as big ass all the opposing teams linemen and most of his own team.

3. Wow is he fluid and tough.

my only question is in a not option offense how will he transition. Seriously look at the tape he is 5'11 190 and looks like a giant in all his tapes. How will he react to no longer being a power back? He has the wiggle but he has up till now rarely had to use it. As far as the tape shows. If I am on that kids inner circle go to ga tech. I am not though so I hope he becomes a Vol because, all questions aside he looks impressive.

Reactions: 4 people
I was reading this thread and was like "meh" then I watched his hudl film. 3 big takeaways.

1. I can see why GS and GT were after him this kid would destroy in those offenses.

2. Kinda see why under the radar. Nothing to do with him but every time i looked at the vids i had to go back and look at his measurables. 5'11 194? he looks like he is playing against middle schoolers and on most snaps is as big ass all the opposing teams linemen and most of his own team.

my only question is in a not option offense how will he transition. Seriously look at the tape he is 5'11 190 and looks like a giant in all his tapes. How will he react to no longer being a power back? He has the wiggle but he has up till now rarely had to use it. As far as the tape shows. If I am on that kids inner circle go to ga tech. I am not though so I hope he becomes a Vol because, all questions aside he looks impressive.

Great post

Someone on 247 that tends to get some info claims he is a CB prospect. Don't know if that's true though.

You think the triple option is a gimmick? You must not know how rural parts of the South are. I'm convinced that even in the state of S.C. there are enough good unknown player's to win with. Btw how can coach's know of every recruit in the United states?

You think the triple option is a gimmick? You must not know how rural parts of the South are. I'm convinced that even in the state of S.C. there are enough good unknown player's to win with. Btw how can coach's know of every recruit in the United states?

Plus, at least in the option running backs well....run, giving you a solid idea of how they operate in space, break tackles, and hold onto the football. He needs to be able to do things like that well if he's being recruited by GaTech.

If he actually was the leading rusher in the state of Georgia his junior and senior year, you would think some scouting service would send someone to really evaluate this kid. If they did and he was just dominant against inferior competition it is hard to determine exactly how good this kid is.

Absence of proof is not proof of absence. If services tell you a guy is 5* then he is probably good. If services don't have a strong opinion about a kid from nowhere who has played nobody and who hasn't camped, it may well mean they simply don't have a basis for a rating...that doesn't mean he isn't good, just that they can't confirm it.

But then there is CRG.

VN Store

Back