'18 GA RB C'Bo Flemister (Notre Dame signee)

In a loss... To a 4-8 Tennessee team.

That kinda skews off the subject at hand and speaks to the Georgia Tech defense being unable to stop a 4-8 Tennessee team with a terrible offensive line. I know most of the damage was done by the QB, and that yes, it's a plug & play scheme, but they can't just put 1-star HS scrubs in at RB and expect to run for 500 yards against teams like they are capable of doing multiple times a year.

Some pretty decent backs go there, because they know they'll get to run the football a lot.

In case you morans are curious.

Zebulon is in the middle of nowhere. I live in Newnan, which you can barely see on the map west of Senoia and Peachtree City. I have a few clients down that way, and it’s all country territory down that way. I could see how he might get overlooked.

That kinda skews off the subject at hand and speaks to the Georgia Tech defense being unable to stop a 4-8 Tennessee team with a terrible offensive line. I know most of the damage was done by the QB, and that yes, it's a plug & play scheme, but they can't just put 1-star HS scrubs in at RB and expect to run for 500 yards against teams like they are capable of doing multiple times a year.

Some pretty decent backs go there, because they know they'll get to run the football a lot.

That's fine. But what it tells me is that running backs they recruit for that specific system do not make enough difference to beat the worst Tennessee team of all time. Add in the doubt that any of their running backs, if removed from GT and placed in a pro style system, would have above average SEC success and you have a recipe for doubt.

And it's comical to think our coaching staff found this guy and Georgia, Alabama, Auburn just missed him. When it's much more likely they know he is and decided not to pursue.

This is a reach. It could work out, sure, but we're taking a shot in the dark. Why can't we just admit that and root for the kid to be successful if we sign him?

watching his film it looks like he has good vision and really hits the initial hole hard when it opens up. I think he could be a real good quality back with some added weight and development

Reactions: 2 people
been standing on your head too long.

The guy standing on his head is what an elite RB prospect looks like.

Not the one being recruited by triple option and FCS schools.

If he signs here I hope he kills it, but most have their doubts.

No real comment on this kid, his ranking or film.

Just seems strange to me that we seem determined to sign two backs this class, yet still have Grant as a committed back and our staff isn't interested. I know he might decommit for VT or UNC, but if he does, its because he was told to. Our staff has not shown him any love for some reason.

Zebulon is in the middle of nowhere. I live in Newnan, which you can barely see on the map west of Senoia and Peachtree City. I have a few clients down that way, and it’s all country territory down that way. I could see how he might get overlooked.

I've been in your neck of woods. lol.

TN has a former letterman from the 80s or 90s that was from Zebulon - i will have to wait for my memory to catch up before I can remember who it was.

The guy standing on his head is what an elite RB prospect looks like.

Not the one being recruited by triple option and FCS schools.

If he signs here I hope he kills it, but most have their doubts.

Ok watch his film and tell me honestly what could be the knock on him? Other than where he plays and who he plays against?

Ok watch his film and tell me honestly what could be the knock on him? Other than where he plays and who he plays against?

I think the problem is his "film" (huddle) that we see is highlights. They're called highlights for a reason. I mean, you tell me to string together my best plays from highschool into a 5 minute YouTube video and you'd be saying I looked like a pasty white Eric Berry.

Scouting communities are small. If there's a gem, especially in a talent rich state like Georgia, odds are the scouting community knows about him.

I trust RG. I trust Pruitt and his staff. If we sign the kid, I'll root for him big time. But do I think we stumbled upon some hidden diamond in the rough that no one knows about? No.

Why would anyone put things that would “knock him” on highlight films you send to coaches and put on the internet?

Of course he going to look like a stud in his highlights.

Reactions: 1 person
Runs a 4.49 and had back to back years rushing for over 2000 yards?? Why in the world is this kid rated so low?

That's a good a question, Pike County has a strong winning tradition and you don't get there with average players. Successful recruiters can read the road signs.

Reminds me of Jamaal Charles. Having a bruiser and a speedster/pass catching back on the field at the same time is exactly what we need.

VN Store

Back