'18 GA DL Kurott Garland (Tennessee signee)

I like this kid for the Count of Monte Cristo reference. Great novel. Not often you hear a high school football player referencing classic literature.

Reactions: 5 people
Heritage is the HS I attended & played football for...although that was some time ago. I do know the level of competition is tough in their region. Conyers is a suburb about 25 miles east of Atlanta.

I went to Heritage too. What year did you graduate?

I like this kid for the Count of Monte Cristo reference. Great novel. Not often you hear a high school football player referencing classic literature.

I was thinking the same, especially considering that a lot of Dumas readers don't get past the Musketeers.

I was thinking the same, especially considering that a lot of Dumas readers don't get past the Musketeers.

I've read Monte Cristo but not the Musketeers. Did I do it wrong?

I like this staff offering players they like and not focusing on where these recruiting services rank a player. You look at a kids size first because that’s something you cant teach. This looks like the coaching staff going after player who fits our system and not “stare gazing” 👍🏽

Last edited:
I like this staff offering players they like and not focusing on where these recruiting services rank a player. You look at a kids size first because that’s something you cant teach. This looks like the coaching staff going after player who fits our system and not “stare gazing” 👍🏽

Year 0. Year 2 or 3, and the content of this post changes dramatically.

from what I saw on the video he didnt really have any opposition to speak of on the offensive side of the ball....the coach should know but I must say there is a reason coaches begin looking for under the radar guys. I hate to see it but it means we have dug some dry holes...
Year after year we get all keyed up this time of year and suddenly some big recruit names magically pop up on our radar but we never really had a shot at them. It was just red meat for the fan base...
Then we are let down and when we get back to reality this is what we are fighting over....
One under the radar guy I can see....but more than one shows your coming up dry....

from what I saw on the video he didnt really have any opposition to speak of on the offensive side of the ball....the coach should know but I must say there is a reason coaches begin looking for under the radar guys. I hate to see it but it means we have dug some dry holes...
Year after year we get all keyed up this time of year and suddenly some big recruit names magically pop up on our radar but we never really had a shot at them. It was just red meat for the fan base...
Then we are let down and when we get back to reality this is what we are fighting over....
One under the radar guy I can see....but more than one shows your coming up dry....

Possibly, or maybe this HS (heritage) just got lost amongst the rest of the other big GA schools. Same HS as young, afore mentioned

go back to bed

Reactions: 1 person
This guy is a take this class. I think he announces UT next Wednesday.

Well with Malik not coming doesn't that open it up? It may come down to if the staff likes him or otito more.

You sure? Don't see how he's a take. Not saying he's bad or I don't want him in orange, just not enough spots.

Tell them Ron...I tried to...It would mean we missed out in a big way on some others...I would call him a project...I his film it appears he had little resistance in his opponents offensive line....

VN Store

Back