'18 GA DE John Mincey (Tennessee signee)

Also good to see he is from Ron’s hometown :)

EjyxD.gif

Former Arkansas defensive line commit John Mincey plans to ink with South Carolina or Tennessee on National Signing Day.

That’s according to an interview the 3-star had with SportsTalkSC.com’s Phil Kornblut, following an official visit with the Gamecocks.

“I liked everything they showed me and I had a pretty good time with the players and all that,” Mincey said. “I really liked the apartments the players stay in. The indoor facility was real good, the weight room was nice and the locker room was pretty solid. I liked all that.”

Rising junior defensive linemen Javon Kinlaw and Keir Thomas hosted Mincey over the visit, which included conversations with coach Will Muschamp, defensive coordinator Travaris Robinson and defensive line coach Lance Thompson.

“They just told me and showed me how I would fit in the defense and how much I was needed down there at South Carolina and how much I could help the team,” Mincey said. “I would be used as a defensive end, defensive tackle. The visit put them up there a good little bit.”

-- SEC Country
Full Article

I fear, due to late coaching change and historically bad year, we will possibly not finish as highly as we would like.

I hate to say it but I'm thinking...

Wait til next year in recruiting.

Your friend.

Eeyore

Reactions: 1 person
[twitter]https://twitter.com/sportstalksc/status/958391373945884672[/twitter]

VN Store

Back