'18 GA CB Jaycee Horn

McClendon is probably helping them out

Yeah he's got some good ties to that state, who is their DB coach? Unfortunately we don't really have anyone with strong ties there. I know Warren is supposed to have a few around ATL but we don't have anyone like Jancek on staff anymore with really strong ties in GA.

Yeah he's got some good ties to that state, who is their DB coach? Unfortunately we don't really have anyone with strong ties there. I know Warren is supposed to have a few around ATL but we don't have anyone like Jancek on staff anymore with really strong ties in GA.

TRob is DC/DBC.

North Carolina's DC was in my fathers 6th grade class and used to sell Christmas Trees. If he recruits as well as he sold Christmas trees, he gone.

This. I've only heard good things about trob from people in Columbia. Players and recruits gravitate to him. He and muschamp did an incredible job to keep jamyest Williams from going to Athens

TROB is a beast on recruiting trail. Champ is lucky to have clamped him down by his side everywhere he goes

Reactions: 3 people
I was going to with "swell" or "the bees knees". Thanks for keeping me up to date!

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back