'18 FL WR Elijah Moore

Ha ha. I have seen a lot of these highlights and have never seen anything like this kid. But, I will u give one thing, they were in shorts and there were probably, at the most, 7 defensive players on the field, while he was making these sick moves. So, maybe, u could think, his talents wouldn't translate on a field with 11 players, in pads. But, that kind of athleticism, imo, shines anywhere, anytime and all the time

Yeah I meant the actual game highlights. The camp highlights were sick. Game tape wasn't bad, I guess I just expected to be wowed after seeing the camp clips.

Looked great, but those events are made for talented WR's, with all the double and triple moves. Never see those routes in a game.

I remember DeAnthony Arnett had filthy film in shorts. His freshman year at Tennessee was by far his best. 13 catches, IIRC
Yeah his camp highlights were crazy.

And people are questioning Kirby's recruiting ability.

I don't think we've questioned his recruiting. It's been stated that the money is flow from UGA. Recruiting won't be and isn't Kirby's problem. It's his ability to be a head coach that will hinder him.

I don't think we've questioned his recruiting. It's been stated that the money is flow from UGA. Recruiting won't be and isn't Kirby's problem. It's his ability to be a head coach that will hinder him.

But he comes from the Saban coaching tree....

Reactions: 1 person

This sounds familiar.

Reactions: 1 person
This sounds familiar.

Well, in Butch's defense, he had at least been a successful HC in lesser conferences before he came to UT. He is a good HC. We are just waiting to see if he can be a good SEC HC. I really think he can and I hope it happens this year because I hate coaching search speculation discussions.

Reactions: 2 people
Well the list of elite coaches is like two people long so no one.

Jimbo is probably the best from his tree.

I don't think Saban is an effective mentor. If he was, the CFB world would be full of great HCs that learned from Saban. That was my point. You are right though. Elite is the wrong word. How about great? Or even good? Jumbo and..... I can't think of any others. I just don't think he wants to let loose of his formula.

butch gets a ton of crap from ppl on here and the media but kirby has been just as bad in his 1 yr on the sideline on gameday.

I don't think Saban is an effective mentor. If he was, the CFB world would be full of great HCs that learned from Saban. That was my point. You are right though. Elite is the wrong word. How about great? Or even good? Jumbo and..... I can't think of any others. I just don't think he wants to let loose of his formula.

I think it's because only Saban is able to pull off the coaching style he uses. He demands accountability from every single person in their organization. Not many people are capable of commanding that kind of respect. He is also never satisfied. The guy has smiled like twice in his life and they were forced fake smiles. He's driven beyond comprehension.

Another coach can't duplicate what he is doing because he is what makes it work.

I think it's because only Saban is able to pull off the coaching style he uses. He demands accountability from every single person in their organization. Not many people are capable of commanding that kind of respect. He is also never satisfied. The guy has smiled like twice in his life and they were forced fake smiles. He's driven beyond comprehension.

Another coach can't duplicate what he is doing because he is what makes it work.

Agreed. I can't stand him being at Bama but that is because he is the very pinnacle of the profession. I can't wait for him to retire.

I remember a lot of people on here questioning his recruiting early this year when they were off to a slow start.

Kirby is not having the success he had last year, especially in-state. Right now, they're sitting at 45, 13 in the SEC. They are still Georgia and aren't going to finish that low, the same way we didn't fall off the map with Dooley at the helm.

Kirby is not having the success he had last year, especially in-state. Right now, they're sitting at 45, 13 in the SEC. They are still Georgia and aren't going to finish that low, the same way we didn't fall off the map with Dooley at the helm.

I'm hoping they have a bad year and their recruiting suffers.

Our classes were ranked fairly high with Dooley but it was fools gold. Mostly guys that had baggage and/or had decent star ranking but none of the other top teams wanted. Obviously there were exceptions, but his last couple years were horrible.

And that was said by a one guy on here who says he's connected to both UT and UGA boosters. If his buddies are paying recruits or using middle men to funnel the money for them, are they seriously going to broadcast it so openly to a supposedly well connected UT booster? They didn't get to be well off business men by being sloppy with details. I take his claims with a grain of salt, especially the when he has to you tout his connections and resume in practically every post.

VN Store

Back