'18 FL WR Elijah Moore

Makes me think of the way Preston Williams was owning people in these kind of events.

Moore is legit. Hightower, Moore, and now Joshua Moore are arguably the best in the state of Florida this cycle.

Azzani needs to pull his weight and take some of the pressure off of Gillespie and Scott in SoFL. Elijah in the slot and Joshua outside. Moore and Moore, sounds like an Attorney firm.

lol Yep you got to be careful with the traffic light cameras. St. Pete is nice too but a little more crime and Palm Harbor, Safety Harbor, West Chase are nice areas of Tampa too. Try it out. Talk to you later bro and be safe!

I lived in Seffner Florida and went to Armwood High School my senior year. The women are beautiful in Tampa and there are several job opportunities, but at the end of the day, East Tennessee is home.

did he play with our 17' Wr Josh Palmer? maybe he can recruit him here.. looks like he's all in for Miami though

Wasn't nearly as impressed with his hudl highlights as I thought I would be.

Ha ha. I have seen a lot of these highlights and have never seen anything like this kid. But, I will u give one thing, they were in shorts and there were probably, at the most, 7 defensive players on the field, while he was making these sick moves. So, maybe, u could think, his talents wouldn't translate on a field with 11 players, in pads. But, that kind of athleticism, imo, shines anywhere, anytime and all the time

Reactions: 1 person
Wasn't nearly as impressed with his hudl highlights as I thought I would be.

Looked great, but those events are made for talented WR's, with all the double and triple moves. Never see those routes in a game.

I remember DeAnthony Arnett had filthy film in shorts. His freshman year at Tennessee was by far his best. 13 catches, IIRC

Reactions: 1 person
Looked great, but those events are made for talented WR's, with all the double and triple moves. Never see those routes in a game.

I remember DeAnthony Arnett had filthy film in shorts. His freshman year at Tennessee was by far his best. 13 catches, IIRC

Gross? Shout it out?

shoutTripleActing_L.png

VN Store

Back