'18 FL WR/ATL Shocky Jacques-Louis

Ya I know I dont and yes he will grow i can pretty much guarantee it. As for what the wr board looks like, i dont know.

I guarantee u, he grows too, but not to 6'5. Bush is just my favorite WR on our board. Austin looks like a NFL WR, imo. I like the in-state WR, Cameron Johnson, also. Don't get me wrong, I want Louis, too. But, if what I hear is true, that UT only has one more spot for a WR. I hope UT doesn't rush into anything. Of course, that may be wrong, they may take 2 more WRs

He looks fast, it seems like we have 3 very similar receivers in Taylor, Harris and if we get Shockey. I don't know if any of them are that JJ go to receiver. Really don't know

J. Harris is a little bit taller than the other WRs, 6'3. I think with Taylor and Harris, UT has 2 potential go-to WRs. But, I love taller WRs and I want Tommy Bush at 6'5. This kid, Louis can fly, tho. I went back and looked at his highlights again, after Newt stafted giving me a hard time. Impressive, especially on those screen passes and we know how much UT likes to throw them

J. Harris is a little bit taller than the other WRs, 6'3. I think with Taylor and Harris, UT has 2 potential go-to WRs. But, I love taller WRs and I want Tommy Bush at 6'5. This kid, Louis can fly, tho. I went back and looked at his highlights again, after Newt stafted giving mte a hard time. Impressive, especially on those screen passes and we know how much UT likes to throw them
Calm down dog just slow down on your future predictions. I like Bush too im sure the staff knows what they want.

Reactions: 1 person
I guarantee u, he grows too, but not to 6'5. Bush is just my favorite WR on our board. Austin looks like a NFL WR, imo. I like the in-state WR, Cameron Johnson, also. Don't get me wrong, I want Louis, too. But, if what I hear is true, that UT only has one more spot for a WR. I hope UT doesn't rush into anything. Of course, that may be wrong, they may take 2 more WRs

I would much rather have a 6'5" WR that runs sub 4'5" with the potential of causing match up problems than a guy whose home state schools have yet to extend an offer.

Calm down dog just slow down on your future predictions. I like Bush too im sure the staff knows what they want.

No more predictions. I don't want to be known as D4Hjr. But, after your last post I went back and watched Louis, Bush and Austin's highlights. Really, UT can't go wrong with any one of these 3 kids. Bush is probably the biggest longshot to come here. I think Louis is a lock if we want him. Austin has UT in his final 4 and the most impressive higblights, imo. No wrong answer, to the question - Which WR does UT take? - out of these 3. I just prefer big/taller WRs. Along with Taylor and Harris, whoever UT takes out of these 3, the WR position will be in great shape for years to come

No more predictions. I don't want to be known as D4Hjr. But, after your last post I went back and watched Louis, Bush and Austin's highlights. Really, UT can't go wrong with any one of these 3 kids. Bush is probably the biggest longshot to come here. I think Louis is a lock if we want him. Austin has UT in his final 4 and the most impressive higblights, imo. No wrong answer, to the question - Which WR does UT take? - out of these 3. I just prefer big/taller WRs. Along with Taylor and Harris, whoever UT takes out of these 3, the WR position will be in great shape for years to come

I think we do better, historically, with taller receivers too. Right there with you, Dog.

Ya I know I dont and yes he will grow i can pretty much guarantee it. As for what the wr board looks like, i dont know.

How can you pretty much guarantee he will grow?? Some kids stop growing in 8th grade while some keep growing til after high school.

Our offense has missed our pig Howard type slot receiver....big time....just my opinion

Reactions: 2 people
Dobbs was awesome in far more ways than not. I don't think it is wrong to say that both of his possible replacements are likely to have better arms, and I hope I wouldn't be branded a Richard for acknowledging that.

Reactions: 3 people
Another unwarranted shot at Dobbs. Congrats you're a dick.

I loved Dobbs, but it's fairly well documented, even to this day with the Steelers coaches, that he had some accuracy issues. Our receivers had to make some adjustments to catch his passes frequently. Don't misunderstand me, he made some beautiful throws, just not with a great deal of consistency.

Reactions: 2 people
I can tell you this, after talking the Kevin Beard at the big orange caravan in Memphis yesterday we will be fine at the wide receiver position moving forward.

Reactions: 5 people
I can tell you this, after talking the Kevin Beard at the big orange caravan in Memphis yesterday we will be fine at the wide receiver position moving forward.

is this a Beard is a good coach thing or something related to this thread?

the skinny: The south florida playmaker visited tennessee for the first time in early june and, roughly a week later, jacques-louis decommitted from kentucky. The fort myers native likes new wideouts coach kevin beard and is friends with freshman linebacker shanon reid. Jacques-louis has already told volquest.com he intends to take an ov to tennessee this fall. He also knows the vols have just one receiver spot remaining in the 2018 class. South carolina and michigan are factors with jacques-louis, too, but the vols currently hold the upper hand.

- vq

Reactions: 7 people

VN Store

Back