'18 FL CB Brandon Cross (former UT commit)

"tennessee from day 1 from the offer has been showing the most love," cross said. "they been telling me they like how i play. Plus my former teammate james brown just went up there and it just felt right."

cross will make his way north on i-75 this saturday. He'll be a visitor for orange carpet day and he can't wait to set foot on rocky top.

"i can't wait to get up there saturday," cross said. "i have a vision because of james and i know he isnt going to lie to me. I know it's going to feel like home. I can't wait to vibe with players and coaches. It's going to be my home for the next four years."

cross says he plays the game with an intense amount of passion. He loves to get after it and playing physical is important to him.

"i fear nothing," cross said. "with me being only 5-foot-10, i play with all heart and i give it my all on every play. I grind for everything i get. I know nothing is going to be given to me."

"i was picking up more and more offers, but i liked things with tennessee so much more," cross said. "tennessee is on me every day. The relationship i have with coach jones, coach gillespie and coach warren is second to none."

- vq

Reactions: 12 people
Let me help some of you NegaVols out. Before some of you start running your mouth about the offer list, which is tons better than any of you ever received, look at the great NFL stars and hall of famers that attended small colleges. I could care less what his offer list consist of, as long as he produces on the field and classroom!

Reactions: 2 people
Let me help some of you NegaVols out. Before some of you start running your mouth about the offer list, which is tons better than any of you ever received, look at the great NFL stars and hall of famers that attended small colleges. I could care less what his offer list consist of, as long as he produces on the field and classroom!

When we have to beat out the Florida schools for a kid, Florida A&M and FIU is not what I had in mind .

Some of these highlights he isn't even around the play haha. I have no idea what to think of this film lol.

Reactions: 1 person
Coaches are happy, so I'll trust them.

[twitter]https://twitter.com/coachcwarren/status/874424842728157184[/twitter]

Reactions: 1 person
Tennessee offered him last month, and he pretty quickly moved up the Vols' CB board after multiple UT coaches evaluated him in person. Not the tallest corner, but sounds like he's a really solid player. I wouldn't be surprised if his ratings improve a bit in the coming months. Butch Jones already had been talking with him basically every other day, if that tells you anything about how much of a priority he had become for Tennessee.

Callahan

Reactions: 9 people

Well then..

giphy.gif

VN Store

Back