'18 FL CB Brandon Cross (former UT commit)

ImpracticalAptIrukandjijellyfish.gif

Lyle "Elvis the Pelvis" Jones.

Reactions: 1 person
What backpedal? Can you please cite one post I made where I said he would be a pro-bowler in the NFL?

You should know me by now. I never backpedal. I always stick by my convictions.

I only said he would be a NFL player. PERIOD.

Wrong, your not the only one who thought kamara was good. Get off your high horse. Throwing **** at a wall and seeing what sticks is not skill.

Wrong, your not the only one who thought kamara was good. Get off your high horse. Throwing **** at a wall and seeing what sticks is not skill.

When have I ever said that?

My argument has always been that I was the ONLY one who said he was the #1 RB in the 2017 draft. That I was the ONLY one who said he was the next Marshall Faulk. And I was the ONLY one who said he would be a future Hall of Famer in the NFL.

There's a difference between saying someone is gonna be good in the NFL versus saying he will be one of the best of all-time. I said Alvin Kamara was a generational talent. Nobody else on here said anything close to that.

Hell most of ya'll laughed at the fact I had him rated in the top 5-6 players overall of the 2017 draft. You guys also attacked me for saying he would be better than Fournette, Cook, and McCaffrey. What I said about Alvin was more than he would simply be good in the NFL. I said he would be all-time GREAT. And I was the only one who said that.

I have awoken the Kraken (of egos)...

Please forgive me VolNation..

VN Store

Back