'18 AL DE Malik Langham

BAMA has 4 defensive ends signed and another two other committed (Parks a gray shirt and Brown who committed in late December). How can they sell playing time is beyond me

BAMA has 4 defensive ends signed and another two other committed (Parks a gray shirt and Brown who committed in late December). How can they sell playing time is beyond me

all of those guys arent playing pure DE, some are playing OLB/Jack and DT. Plus those guys wouldn't have an advantage since they are incoming freshman too. I doubt they are selling early PT though.

Don’t think they sell playing time in and of itself...certainly not in the dishonest way our former coach did. I think they sell opportunity and a promise to play early if they earn the right to play. See the national title game as evidence.

Reactions: 1 person
Don’t think they sell playing time “””””in and of itself”””””...certainly not in the dishonest way our former coach did. I think they sell opportunity and a promise to play early if they earn the right to play. See the national title game as evidence.

Is that you butch

Up 770 spots to #222 in New 247 rankings.

If had already picked Bama he would have been bumped even higher.

If had already picked us then he wouldn’t have been bumped this much.

Since 247 doesn’t know where he’s going they went somewhere in the middle for his ranking...

32 offers. Hope we sign this kid

Pruitt went in-home with him two days ago. Langham's visit to Alabama this weekend is big. The Tide have surged here, but both Tennessee and Vandy remain in the mix. Right now, Vols are set to receive the final visit.

-Simonton

Last edited:
The feeling is if UA pushes hard he will commit this weekend and possibly shut it down. From what the sites are reporting and the so called insiders we are only looking at 2 guys(1 spot left) on the DL. Friday who should commit tomorrow to OSU and Langham who is visiting this weekend.

The feeling is if UA pushes hard he will commit this weekend and possibly shut it down. From what the sites are reporting and the so called insiders we are only looking at 2 guys(1 spot left) on the DL. Friday who should commit tomorrow to OSU and Langham who is visiting this weekend.

Nah

Bama’s dominance is ending

I believe we have reached the point where Saban coaching these players for 4 years is now unlikely.

Maybe so but the latest of hire with all these up coming position coaches and some of the best recruiters in the country especially in specific regions shows me that Saban really enjoyed this season and is ready to get rolling once again.

Maybe so but the latest of hire with all these up coming position coaches and some of the best recruiters in the country especially in specific regions shows me that Saban really enjoyed this season and is ready to get rolling once again.
Gattis was a great hire

VN Store

Back