'18 AL DE Malik Langham

Who freaking cares? Speaking of trying too hard. So many people trying too hard to find things to nitpick with Butch. All the cool kids are doing it I guess.

Kinda shocked at the sensitive responses. I don't think I've ever said anything negative about Butch on this board.

One of the stats stands out like a sore thumb, that's pretty much undeniable.

Kinda shocked at the sensitive responses. I don't think I've ever said anything negative about Butch on this board.

Not really. This is about recruiting. Guess what kids like to be in bowl games. Kids like to win bowl games even more. It's fluff propaganda for the program. No idea why someone would have issue with it.

Reactions: 1 person
Not really. This is about recruiting. Guess what kids like to be in bowl games. Kids like to win bowl games even more. It's fluff propaganda for the program. No idea why someone would have issue with it.

Because it shows positivity

Reactions: 3 people

Probably would've gone over really well in the FF. Likes galore over there.

The Negas will find the negative in everything. Three straight bowl wins isn't enough. We should've won the East. If we had won the East they would say we should've won the SECCG. Anything short of ten straight CFB NC and they won't be happy. Heck even then they would say, "Butch couldn't win that 11th straight NC. He'll never get us where we need to be. FAHR BUTCH!"

Bump

:)

VN Store

Back