'18 AL DE Malik Langham

would be one of the best players in our class. IDC what his rating is bc its wrong in this case. Kid can really play.

defensive lineman (2)

tennessee is looking to add at least two more defensive lineman: A nose tackle and a 3-4 end. The vols will host auburn defensive tackle commit coynis miller on jan. 26, and they’ve dished out several offers to other tackles in the last two weeks. Alabama native malik langham, who will visit on feb. 2, is a strong candidate for the strong-side end spot and the vols remain in a good spot here.

- vq

Reactions: 14 people
Adding Coynis and Langham to play with Emerson and Lawson and Harris this class would be an amazing haul, IMO.

Reactions: 2 people
He’s taking late officials to some legit schools, not sure why his ranking is so low. Probably didn’t camp

don't know if y'all know this but in his most recent interview he said he already knows where he is signing. I believe he has already told that staff but he is not going to say that part publicly because he still wants to enjoy the process and take his visits.

don't know if y'all know this but in his most recent interview he said he already knows where he is signing. I believe he has already told that staff but he is not going to say that part publicly because he still wants to enjoy the process and take his visits.

Gut feeling as to where that might be?

Vol. It’s why the VQ staff keeps saying we’re in a good spot.

Reactions: 5 people
Vol. It’s why the VQ staff keeps saying we’re in a good spot.

Good. Langham, Emerson, Lawless, and Harris is a fantastic DE/T haul. If we can some how sway Miller or some other NT to our cause by February then we will have hit a homerun for a DL class.

Gut feeling as to where that might be?

i would say Bama, thats the school he has always tried to earn an offer from. Family ties and Saban offering him at his home. Also they want to take another DL and the only other 2 that have been talked about are Friday and Thompson. Both of those guys are trending elsewhere.

Langham having a legit offer from Bama this late in the game is going to make this so much sweeter when he picks UT.

Reactions: 3 people
From Bama Rivals on OV's this weekend...

Langham had a great senior season which led to several additional offers including one from Alabama. He shot up the Tide's recruiting board. He is considered one of Alabama's top remaining targets. Langham visited Vanderbilt this past weekend. He is scheduled to visit Florida on January 26 and Tennessee on February 2.

Reactions: 1 person
So much settling, mediocre mentality in the beginning of this thread before the 17 season 🤦*♂️ On the other hand, I hope we can land Langham

From al.com

5. Malik Langham, DE, Lee-Huntsville
Height, weight: 6-foot-5.5, 269 pounds
College status: Uncommitted. Offers include Alabama, Notre Dame, Tennessee, Vanderbilt and Florida.
The skinny: Langham had a huge year to shoot into the top 15. He finished with 104 tackles, including 14 for a loss, and 11 sacks. He also forced and recovered two fumbles, recorded a safety, had a blocked punt and was credited with 23 quarterback hurries. He was a first-team Class 5A All-state selection and is a finalist for Class 5A Lineman of the Year. Langham was offered by both Alabama and Notre Dame in early December. More than 50 percent of predictions have him picking the Crimson Tide, though Vanderbilt, Tennessee and Notre Dame are all thought to have a shot as well.

VN Store

Back