'17 TN CB Terrell Carter

He's committed to Memphis but I'm not sure if that will stick. Muschamp was/is all over him to come to SC. He has Power 5 talent and skill. He has totally dominated thus far for Stratford. He's the #1 rb, best Wr, and the top db in TN not named Jacoby Stevens. Look up his numbers for the season unbelievable. Btw last week vs White House Heritage they moved him from Rb on purpose. They put him in the slot and he dominated the game from there. Scored 3 times on a long bomb, a long run on a jet sweep play, and a short pass he took to the house. He also damn near decapitated the big nice looking Wr from WHH and had 2 ints. Kid is a hell of a athlete. This wk vs Marshall County will be a true test, and I can't wait to see it and how he responds
Wish we would take a chance on him. He & Eze are too talented to go to Memphis.

They're 3-2 and beat a team in Nash Christ who won the state last yr and ain't to shabby this yr either. So try again and his stats Darth are on another planet from the guy in which you're trying to make a reference to my past comments. TJ has been 2x player of the wk in the Tennessean. Look it up and miss me with the BS. This is what it means to consistently dominate wk in and wk out. The kid hasn't had under 187 all purpose yds per game and dominates from every facet of the game meanwhile yawl want to praise 1 td and 5 tkl in a 43-40 game PLEASEEEEEE!!!!! Stephen A. Smith voice Darth

The Tennessean’s top performers from Week 1 of high school football | | USA Today High School Sports

The Tennessean’s top offensive performers for Week 3 | | USA Today High School Sports

Sorry, I forgot who my audience was here. Should have used blue font.

And maybe crayons too.

Reactions: 1 person
Sorry, I forgot who my audience was here. Should have used blue font.

And maybe crayons too.

You shouldn't hate. To jumble all those misspelled words together without punctuation, whilst having no intelligible point, is an art unto itself. :salute:

Reactions: 2 people
Now I see where Butch has asked Coach majors to help with the winged T formation against Florida Saturday with John Kelly getting some snaps...... You know that bs offense.......Go Vols

Turns in another stellar performance 23 car 207 1 td and also had an additional 70 or 80 yd run for a td called bk. He's basically all they hv and teams scheme strictly to shut him down but he continues to load up the stat column on both sides of the ball.

Last edited:
Turns in another stellar performance 23 car 207 1 td and also had an additional 70 or 80 yd run for a td called bk. He's basically all they hv and teams scheme strctly to shut him down but he continuea to load up the stat column on both sides of the ball.

Oh ok

i don't know much about our current CB commits. Would this guy be an upgrade from what we have now?

Turns in another stellar performance 23 car 207 1 td and also had an additional 70 or 80 yd run for a td called bk. He's basically all they hv and teams scheme strictly to shut him down but he continues to load up the stat column on both sides of the ball.

I remember early on you saying he loves UT. Any reason as to why he isn't UT bound. Seems like a great instate player in a huge position of need. Thanks as always for your insight!

I remember early on you saying he loves UT. Any reason as to why he isn't UT bound. Seems like a great instate player in a huge position of need. Thanks as always for your insight!

We really didn't recruit him, I believe he was pretty low on our board although he may have moved up now with us missing on Corker.

He loves UT and is Buck's younger cousin. He really enjoyed the OU vs UT gm and the environment of the game and stadium. He's been to several places for games but said nothing has ever topped that night in Neyland.

So what happened? Staff not interested? Grades?

"I don't see much going on there. I think there are some size concerns with him. His stock is not nearly as high as it was last spring."

- Hubbs

I'll be glad when the tall corner fad is over. Then maybe we can get back to the corners who can actually play corner.

I'll be glad when the tall corner fad is over. Then maybe we can get back to the corners who can actually play corner.

Hard for 5'8 guys to cover 6'4 receivers. This isn't a fad as much as it is a practical reaction to a problem.

Edit: in looking at his size 5'11 I don't see that being an issue as 1" didn't make or break a recruit. Seems as if there may be other issues besides length holding him back?

Last edited:
No one said 5'8".... but a 5'10" or 5'11" guy can cover a 6'4" guy just fine with the right technique.

Yes but we are recruiting 5'11 guys but missed. Length can only help but we aren't passing on players because they are an inch shorter than the next guy.

VN Store

Back