'17 TN CB Terrell Carter

“i’ve been to games, but that was actually my first junior day,” said carter, who’s ranked the nation’s no. 652 overall prospect and no. 59 cornerback in the 247sports composite for the 2017 class. “i got to meet all the coaches. It was a real great family atmosphere. I felt welcome there. I listened to what some of the coaches had to say and took it in.

“it was just an all-around great visit.”

“coach jones was talking about how he was going to win a championship — a national championship — with tennessee players,” carter said. “that really stood out with me, because he put a big emphasis on tennessee players — tennessee athletes in general.”

“(jones is) getting tennessee prospects in general to come up there more often and stuff like that, and you see it once you go,” carter said. “when i went up to junior day, i saw a whole bunch of the top prospects in tennessee up there, so you could tell they’re doing a good job recruiting in-state players in particular.”

Reactions: 5 people
He loved the Jr Day and I promise you all the kid loves UT. He's at Stratford because his dad is in their zone and Fitzgerald will keep him on a tight leash. TJ is an excellent athlete and will continue to rise in the rankings. Per Buck and Brent Alexander former NFL db they say TJ reminds them of VHIII from Fla. Plays very aggressive, super athletic, and as confident in his skills and ability as they come. Him, Jacoby, and the NPA family will be in E. TN next month as we're bringing our NPA camp circuit to Alcoa in conjunction with TN Gridiron on April17

Reactions: 9 people
He loved the Jr Day and I promise you all the kid loves UT. He's at Stratford because his dad is in their zone and Fitzgerald will keep him on a tight leash. TJ is an excellent athlete and will continue to rise in the rankings. Per Buck and Brent Alexander former NFL db they say TJ reminds them of VHIII from Fla. Plays very aggressive, super athletic, and as confident in his skills and ability as they come. Him, Jacoby, and the NPA family will be in E. TN next month as we're bringing our NPA camp circuit to Alcoa in conjunction with TN Gridiron on April17

Nice to see you back.

Reactions: 2 people
Been really busy with work and training but I'll be aound a little but this yr will be crazy due to the number of kids we have in the 17 class and most are being recruited by everyone, and we're hosting more camps this yr. A few date in case anybody is interested are April 17 in Knoxville, May 15 @ APSU, and June 5 @ TSU but June 5 in Nashville will be the big shabang

This kid is raw, none too fast, but has learned some coverage techniques someplace. He's young, and he's one to watch. Question....how much upside is there to him. Hard to say w/o a longer, better look.
GBO!

He's learned and honed his skills under the tutelage of his big cousin Buck Fitzgerald and former NFL db Brent Alexander. He runs somewhat around the 4.45- 4.5 range in the 40 is amazing in 3 cone, short shuttle, crazy 8 drills. The thing about TJ is his confidence in all situations. He loves man press but we're trying at NPA to get guys away from just being aggressive and trying to kearn some off man and zone techniques without so much grabbing and beating up the WRs like they live to do. I promise you guys TJ will be an amazing dominating db on the next level. He will be in Knoxville/ Alcoa at our camp April 17 and I promise you all he and Jacoby are looking for Tee Higgins and amari Rodgers who they feel hid from tem last yr.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8 people
The national recognition has started for TJ he went to Rivals Camp in Columbus, Ohio and dominated. Then received honors of Fab 15 and invited to the Rivals 100 select camp. I'm telling you this kid is a VH III clone and plays lights out and lock down

Attachments

• 20160412_173844.jpg
    20160412_173844.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 4
PHP:
How hard is UT recruiting him De1?

They are all over him with both Shoop and Martinez. This kid has been recognized as an alpha dog after Columbus, been known and said by me. Yes he'll be playing his Sr season at Stratford he'll be the starter at rb and cb. Come by and chk out all the kids and qatch them work this Sunday in Alcoa.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160405-124538.jpg
    Screenshot_20160405-124538.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
PHP:

They are all over him with both Shoop and Martinez. This kid has been recognized as an alpha dog after Columbus, been known and said by me. Yes he'll be playing his Sr season at Stratford he'll be the starter at rb and cb. Come by and chk out all the kids and qatch them work this Sunday in Alcoa.

Nice weekend.. Spring game on Saturday, camp Sunday.. Wish I could make it.. Wish I was young again and playing... Haaa..

Thanks for what your organization does, your updates and good luck to all Sunday....

Nice weekend.. Spring game on Saturday, camp Sunday.. Wish I could make it.. Wish I was young again and playing... Haaa..

Thanks for what your organization does, your updates and good luck to all Sunday....

Me too but due to knee issues I'll just be coaching

In Alcoa TJ put on a clinic. He came looking for Amari and Higgins who were no shows after committing to come to the camp.

Attachments

• 20160420_112437.jpg
    20160420_112437.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 15
Reactions: 12 people
This kid goes to the HS I went to, they rarely if ever produce D1 talent...I can't explain how happy I would be to see him play for UT.

This kid goes to the HS I went to, they rarely if ever produce D1 talent...I can't explain how happy I would be to see him play for UT.
are you referring to hendersonville or stratford? Hendersonville is thriving with talent rn. Look out for anthony hughes.

VN Store

Back