'17 TN CB Terrell Carter

Yes Hughes is going to be a future star at this point Hendersonville will miss Carter as they have very few stud athletes to go along with a dinosaur offensive system that old man Hatt refuses to tinker with once it doesn't work or the other tm loads the box. Hughes is big, fast, and athletic but the coaching at Hendersonville is avg at best and awful against a tm who stops the run.

Yes Hughes is going to be a future star at this point Hendersonville will miss Carter as they have very few stud athletes to go along with a dinosaur offensive system that old man Hatt refuses to tinker with once it doesn't work or the other tm loads the box. Hughes is big, fast, and athletic but the coaching at Hendersonville is avg at best and awful against a tm who stops the run.

any relation to Montori Hughes?

He was recently bumped to a 4 star on Rivals, really hope UT is on this kid

de1 any idea where Carter will end up?

He's committed to Memphis but I'm not sure if that will stick. Muschamp was/is all over him to come to SC. He has Power 5 talent and skill. He has totally dominated thus far for Stratford. He's the #1 rb, best Wr, and the top db in TN not named Jacoby Stevens. Look up his numbers for the season unbelievable. Btw last week vs White House Heritage they moved him from Rb on purpose. They put him in the slot and he dominated the game from there. Scored 3 times on a long bomb, a long run on a jet sweep play, and a short pass he took to the house. He also damn near decapitated the big nice looking Wr from WHH and had 2 ints. Kid is a hell of a athlete. This wk vs Marshall County will be a true test, and I can't wait to see it and how he responds

Reactions: 1 person
He's committed to Memphis but I'm not sure if that will stick. Muschamp was/is all over him to come to SC. He has Power 5 talent and skill. He has totally dominated thus far for Stratford. He's the #1 rb, best Wr, and the top db in TN not named Jacoby Stevens. Look up his numbers for the season unbelievable. Btw last week vs White House Heritage they moved him from Rb on purpose. They put him in the slot and he dominated the game from there. Scored 3 times on a long bomb, a long run on a jet sweep play, and a short pass he took to the house. He also damn near decapitated the big nice looking Wr from WHH and had 2 ints. Kid is a hell of a athlete. This wk vs Marshall County will be a true test, and I can't wait to see it and how he responds
better RB than Chandler?

I know ive said this in here before, but, as someone who went to Stratford in the last 90's I never thought there would be a kid good enough to play at UT to come out of Stratford.
I really wish UT was recruiting Terrell....

White House is slaw. Doesn't count.

White House is slaw. Doesn't count.

They're 3-2 and beat a team in Nash Christ who won the state last yr and ain't to shabby this yr either. So try again and his stats Darth are on another planet from the guy in which you're trying to make a reference to my past comments. TJ has been 2x player of the wk in the Tennessean. Look it up and miss me with the BS. This is what it means to consistently dominate wk in and wk out. The kid hasn't had under 187 all purpose yds per game and dominates from every facet of the game meanwhile yawl want to praise 1 td and 5 tkl in a 43-40 game PLEASEEEEEE!!!!! Stephen A. Smith voice Darth

The Tennessean’s top performers from Week 1 of high school football | | USA Today High School Sports

The Tennessean’s top offensive performers for Week 3 | | USA Today High School Sports

lol not me man I was asking De1 referring to this line...

"He's the #1 rb, best Wr, and the top db in TN not named Jacoby Stevens."

on his team it was asked how good he was, but the "and" separated the 2 statements

Last edited:
They're 3-2 and beat a team in Nash Christ who won the state last yr and ain't to shabby this yr either. So try again and his stats Darth are on another planet from the guy in which you're trying to make a reference to my past comments. TJ has been 2x player of the wk in the Tennessean. Look it up and miss me with the BS. This is what it means to consistently dominate wk in and wk out. The kid hasn't had under 187 all purpose yds per game and dominates from every facet of the game meanwhile yawl want to praise 1 td and 5 tkl in a 43-40 game PLEASEEEEEE!!!!! Stephen A. Smith voice Darth

The Tennessean’s top performers from Week 1 of high school football | | USA Today High School Sports

The Tennessean’s top offensive performers for Week 3 | | USA Today High School Sports

Talked me into watching his highlights.

better RB than Chandler?

the guys are similar with TJ being faster. TJ also has better hands and can play Wr in the slot. Ty is a line it up and run it down your throat type of Rb. The reason TJ didn't get a lot of hype early was the bs offense in which he played in at Hendersonville. Ty is the best lb fo lb Rb in the state though and that's due in part to him playing Rb and nothing else for MBA.

VN Store

Back