'17' TN ATH Tee Higgins (Clemson commit)

I blame the system as a whole. Rotating WRs, not designing plays for playmakers, lack of featuring your BEST WRs, and just a bland system. I could go on but the system must prove it will feature WRs better.

This is literally the only logical scenario. That or every insider on here has the exact same trash source.

Butch tweeted 5 oranges with his 4th of July tweet that went out moments before the commitment. Could mean nothing. But I think he was under the impression that Tee was about to pull the trigger for UT.

Reactions: 1 person
He was intentionally trolling the Vols

Usually these things start on the 5th.
I am surprised Tee chose a holiday to kinda discourage the home state fans.

But, he's a kid, can't claim that I thought everything through at that age.

Well this sucks, but don't let your 4th of July be ruined by where a 17 yo kid goes to college. Grab a beer and hot dog, enjoy time with your family, and be thankful for your freedom. :peace2:

Wow literally every insider was wrong......I wonder if people just made assumptions or if he trolled the coaches and staff also

Normally one knows and has Intel, others then just follow suit. Thumps up to BurninOrange for eating his crow and showing his head.

Wow literally every insider was wrong......I wonder if people just made assumptions or if he trolled the coaches and staff also

Doubt he trolled staff. that burning orange guy was claiming Kyle Davis was a vol when everyone knew otherwise at that point. Go for the win was just saying he hadn't heard anything that said he wasn't a vol. I'm sure tee was telling everyone what they wanted to hear. Not over till NSD especially if we have a big year.

To be honest I'm not even pissed at Tee. I'm pissed that Coach Z sucks and that Hunter Johnson completely shady ass took our recruiting list and been recruiting everyone on it

Win 10+ this fall and recruiting will take off. Simple as that.

That seemed to be mentioned last year as well. If the staff showed improvement, the recruiting would take back off. The class came in at #14 after winning 9 games and showing significant improvement. I've felt for a while those banking on a top 5 class was delusional. Top 10 was even unlikely with the way recruiting was trending. I felt top 15 was more realistic. Hopefully that is attainable.

I blame the system as a whole. Rotating WRs, not designing plays for playmakers, lack of featuring your BEST WRs, and just a bland system. I could go on but the system must prove it will feature WRs better.

Not all the coaches's fault, but Marquez North's career at Tennessee is a goldmine for opposing staffs who want UT-leaning WRs

It's pretty obvious that Tee led a lot of people on Tennessee's side on. Lie to and then spurn the hometown team. Cool.

Last edited:
Azzanni has to go

I agree. If you take off the orange colored glasses, and try to look at it from the perspective of a recruit, who have we actually developed at WR vs Clemson as of late? Until we show the semblance of actually having a legit passing game, expect the same.

Also, for a good laugh, take a peek at Antonio Brown's Wikipedia page. It is so obvious that someone from UT edited as Butch and Azzani are mentioned multiple times throughout it.

Additionally, we have struggled a little in getting great classes overall since RG took over as RC.

Oh well, it sucks, but sometimes you have to look at things from an unbiased view. Let's move on, and hopefully we'll get some great wins this season and replace a lot of these 3 stars with some 4 stars. #pleasedontletthisbeadooleyclass

Reactions: 1 person
How can you use north as an example for negative recruiting? He was hurt a ton. Aside from a few catches anyone remember North a couple years from now?

VN Store

Back