'17' TN ATH Tee Higgins (Clemson commit)

This one hurt because it was a legit 5 star in our backyard. One that could convince our 2018 QB that he's going to have some serious weapons to throw to. And those two would be helping convince Gibbs and others he's not going to be the only star willing to come. This hurts with several of our targets imo.

Butch screwed up big time. It's not over until the recruit signs his papers but Amari, Hunter and Dabo made this happen. Hunter, a one time UT commit and Rodgers, a UT legacy stole a 5* recruit from oak ridge from right under our nose. I wouldn't doubt that they start to push for trey smith more and more along with maybe Stevens.

Man, tee is gonna get so much hell for this all year living and playing in OR..gotta feel for him.

Other than his friends and families, he is irrelevant to the state of Tennessee now.
He made the right choice for him.
Sucks for the Vols, but that's recruiting.

I do hope that Clemson crashes and burns.
But I've never liked them or their coach anyway.
This is just one more reason.
Who knows, if we have a great season, maybe Tee changes his mind again in February?

Reactions: 1 person
We need to drop Appy State and do whatever backhand illegal crap we have to do to get Clemson on our non conference schedule this fall. It doesn't matter if we get any recruits out of it I just want to beat the tar out of them.

How the hell could literally every single insider and I mean every damn one be insisting it was Tennessee and it was probably Clemson the whole damn time. And I'm surprised that a home town kid would diss the program and Butch in such a public way. You want to go play for Clemson fine, but damn you don't have to rub the crap all over us in the process. Screw him hope Clemson falls on their damn wannabe face this season.

Reactions: 2 people
How the hell could literally every single insider and I mean every damn one be insisting it was Tennessee and it was probably Clemson the whole damn time. And I'm surprised that a home town kid would diss the program and Butch in such a public way. You want to go play for Clemson fine, but damn you don't have to rub the crap all over us in the process. Screw him hope Clemson falls on their damn wannabe face this season.

He was intentionally trolling the Vols

Reactions: 2 people
Tennessee has progressed to be a national recruiting ground. It's a blessing and a curse but honestly if you were a top WR with what our passing game has shown would you commit? I would personally want to see more and we can still show plenty more this year. This isn't over but we must show an improved passing game this year.

Need to show a passing game and some WR production. Our two 5* receivers on the roster need to have big years for us to be able to convince playing for this staff and offense is his best choice.

Ah well. We're still loaded this year and nothing changes. Butch needs to win. If Butch wins this year, we'll be fine.

Now go enjoy the holiday with your family and things that actually matter, not the whims of 17 year old kids in July. February is a long way away.

VN Store

Back