'17' TN ATH Tee Higgins (Clemson commit)

The question is would B/R incorrectly predict Tee's commitment on a featured article to build suspense? Yet, I don't believe it has been announced by B/R that Tee is making his decision public this week..

Or, could this featured columnist be truly left out of the loop on where these guys will go?

Unfortunately, as much as I reason it right now, it makes more sense to me that the author already knows where Tee has committed and his prediction reflects what he knows.

The flaw in your theory is that if columnist's do actually know where a player is committing, then they are complete idiots to give anyone, especially a recruit a reason to suspect them of spoiling his announcement.

When they start doing that, then the website loses it's ability to have these supposed pre-recorded videos.

Reactions: 2 people
Maybe those saying Clemson won't be surprised at all if Tee commits to UT tomorrow. If he's still taking visits, signing with Clemson is still a real possibility.

That is a concerning article. Seems all the national people are picking Clemson. Our insiders on VN have all said Tennessee. Burnin Orange?

So who should we listen to? The national media which is people located in places not named Knoxville? Or the VQ guys and reputable guys on this site that live in this area? Using logic, who do you think would have access to the most accurate information?

Last edited:
So who should we listen to? The national media which is people located in places not named Knoxville? Or the VQ guys and reputable guys on this site that live in this area? Using logic, who do you think would have access to the more accurate information?

The national people???

The VQ guys have continued to say that UT is in good shape. That is code word for picking UT.

It's definitely code for a recruit who has told the UT staff they are getting a commitment or they at least have a lead... but Higgins is also a bit of a flake. It looks like anyone who already has one de-commitment would wait until they're ready to shut their recruitment down completely before committing again and yet he is apparently, once again, going to publicly commit while also taking other visits. Who knows what he has told the Clemson staff and others?

Reactions: 1 person
The flaw in your theory is that if columnist's do actually know where a player is committing, then they are complete idiots to give anyone, especially a recruit a reason to suspect them of spoiling his announcement.

When they start doing that, then the website loses it's ability to have these supposed pre-recorded videos.

To be fair, you are referencing Bleacher Report, not an actual news outlet or legit service. Using the word columnist is a huge stretch but I guess they had to call themselves something. They don't have a single professional journalist, B/R is fanboys (or turtles) writing a blog and posting it. More accurate information here, tbh.

Reactions: 3 people
Everything I've been hearing out of Oak Ridge still points very strongly for Tee to end up at Tennessee. I have heard nothing that makes me think any differently. My source is still saying Tee to UT. So no worries guys until I'm told different he is all Vol. If I hear anything different I will be sure to pass it on.

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back