'17' TN ATH Tee Higgins (Clemson commit)

Has this already been discussed? The Opening 2016: Predicting Where All Uncommitted Recruits Will Land | Bleacher Report

5-star WR Tee Higgins, Oak Ridge High School (Oak Ridge, Tennessee) - Clemson

This 6'4 ½", 188-pound prospect may be the most tantalizing player at the position due to his rare blend of length and athleticism. The in-state Volunteers once held his commitment and remain in the race, but we like Clemson to seal the deal this summer and add another dynamic element to its loaded receiver corps.

In this article, published on July 1st, Donohue from Bleacher Report is predicting Tee will commit with Clemson. This has me a bit concerned since B/R is promoting commitment week and though they haven't stated Tee will announce his decision, we all know that a video has already been made through B/R..

Reactions: 1 person
Has this already been discussed? The Opening 2016: Predicting Where All Uncommitted Recruits Will Land | Bleacher Report

This 6'4 ½", 188-pound prospect may be the most tantalizing player at the position due to his rare blend of length and athleticism. The in-state Volunteers once held his commitment and remain in the race, but we like Clemson to seal the deal this summer and add another dynamic element to its loaded receiver corps.

In this article, published on July 1st, Donohue from Bleacher Report is predicting Tee will commit with Clemson. This has me a bit concerned since B/R is promoting commitment week and though they haven't stated Tee will announce his decision, we all know that a video has already been made through B/R..
According to him everyone is going to Ohio state or Georgia.

This 6'4 ½", 188-pound prospect may bte the most tantalizing player at the position due to his rare blend of length and athleticism. The in-state Volunteers once held his commitment and remain in the race, but we like Clemson to seal the deal this summer and add another dynamic element to its loaded receiver corps.

This definitely has me feeling kinda unsure myself.

This definitely has me feeling kinda unsure myself.

The question is would B/R incorrectly predict Tee's commitment on a featured article to build suspense? Yet, I don't believe it has been announced by B/R that Tee is making his decision public this week..

Or, could this featured columnist be truly left out of the loop on where these guys will go?

Unfortunately, as much as I reason it right now, it makes more sense to me that the author already knows where Tee has committed and his prediction reflects what he knows.

That moron has Gibbs to Georgia, Higgins to Clemson, and Smith to Ole Miss.

His only argument for any of those is "relationships/that team happens to be hot right now."

Edit: Also has Eze to Bama and Holloman to Georgia . Only gives us the nod with Foster.

Reactions: 2 people
The question is would B/R incorrectly predict Tee's commitment on a featured article to build suspense? Yet, I don't believe it has been announced by B/R that Tee is making his decision public this week..

Or, could this featured columnist be truly left out of the loop on where these guys will go?

Unfortunately, as much as I reason it right now, it makes more sense to me that the author already knows where Tee has committed and his prediction reflects what he knows.

i thought the same thing as you

I done seen him over the weekend to fixin to head over yonder to the pool he had on his orange britches and looked happier than a puppy with two peters so I reckon he needs to poop or get off the pot already and COMMIT TO THE VOLS

Reactions: 4 people
You're exactly right. I love Tennessee and I am a homer, but I can't blame Tee for choosing Clemson. Butch has not put anyone in the league at the receiver position since he has been here. I think the offensive line has been a big hindrance in the passing game and hopefully we have that fixed . We really don't have anyone to blame except for our on field performance. The blown games against Oklahoma and Florida are used heavily in negative recruiting against Butch. Just win and it will take care of itself. Love you guys, no ill will toward anyone. Looking forward to the season. Go Vols and have a blessed 4th!

Turtle out

"I like turtles."

If the author did know, he wouldn't write an article about it. He doesn't know. It's been said that if there were a video, it would likely have both endings filmed, and Higgins would give the green light on the correct ending closer to time. I believe JG filmed 3 (TN, OSU, and Rutgers) and didn't tell B/R which one to air until the day of. If an entire, one-ending video is filmed weeks before it airs, word will get out.

Orange Venom and Skeeter called it for the good guys. Game over.

Yep (except OV - I didn't think he commented on this one, but did call Gibbs).

If this guy goes anywhere but UT, he has misled a bunch of people in and around the program.

VN Store

Back