'17' TN ATH Tee Higgins (Clemson commit)

Just heard the head coach at Oak Ridge is a huge UGA fan and that him and Tee will be attending the UGA/AU game this weekend

Okay, but they'll miss Georgia being in Jacksonville then. Which works in our favor because Tee will be totally irritated with his coach for showing up on the Plains when they should be on the beach.

Just heard the head coach at Oak Ridge is a huge UGA fan and that him and Tee will be attending the UGA/AU game this weekend

Absolutely false. If he's not a ut fan he's probably a Bama fan because of all the guys he's had go there. I almost always value your info on here OV because you bring more to this board than 99% do but in this case you are incorrect.

Absolutely false. If he's not a ut fan he's probably a Bama fan because of all the guys he's had go there. I almost always value your info on here OV because you bring more to this board than 99% do but in this case you are incorrect.

Yeah Gaddis is a well known Bama fan. But he has sent kids to UT before. Marsalis Teague is one.

Ok u know what was exactly said to the UGA coaches I'm sorry u were in on the call to ill hang up and listen

Also heard that Tee is really excited about the UGA visit and is expecting an offer on the visit. If offered will be interesting to see how the visit plays out. I know not good news at all. Pruitt would love him in the slot. Also dont be surprised to see UGA offer a bball scholly in order to get him locked down early.😠

Also heard that Tee is really excited about the UGA visit and is expecting an offer on the visit. If offered will be interesting to see how the visit plays out. I know not good news at all. Pruitt would love him in the slot. Also dont be surprised to see UGA offer a bball scholly in order to get him locked down early.😠

Are you implying he could commit to UGA this weekend. Doesn't seem likely.

If he plays football, he can't be on a basketball scholarship can he?

Reactions: 1 person
Are you implying he could commit to UGA this weekend. Doesn't seem likely.

No. I am saying that they will be in his ear to shut it down early but I don't expect him to. It will be awhile. I fully expect alot of offers for this kid. Also hearing LSU is trying to get him to take an UOV

No it would be a ploy to do one and then play both. Like the pg that played for Scar bball and wr for the fball team

He may get a basketball scholarship, but the moment he steps foot on the football field, his scholarship counts toward the 85 for football. Same was true for Ellington.

Do you actually know Gaddis? I'll hang up and listen....

No I don't just know what I heard from in a conversation and I quote "My coach is a big UGA fan" so Mr 99 percent how about you enlighten us on the board about all the recruits and where there going and where there committing. VolNation it's been nice tnvols is your guy know Mr 99 percentile

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back