'17 TN ATH Jacoby Stevens (LSU commit)

knowing UT's luck he will mess around and be the next Jalen Ramsey.

My astute film study says no. I don't think the kid is that good.

The only can't miss superstar in-state is Tee Higgins.

As long as we get Gibbs, who is a far better prospect, Stevens is IRRELEVANT.

My astute film study says no. I don't think the kid is that good.

The only can't miss superstar in-state is Tee Higgins.

As long as we get Gibbs, who is a far better prospect, Stevens is IRRELEVANT.

film study?
Are you watching hudl coaches cam from Riverdale, Blackman, etc....
or are you just watching youtube.

Because this kid can play, he isnt Ramsey. So many of you guys drop film and all it is youtube highlights

Reactions: 7 people
film study?
Are you watching hudl coaches cam from Riverdale, Blackman, etc....
or are you just watching youtube.

Because this kid can play, he isnt Ramsey. So many of you guys drop film and all it is youtube highlights

Dude, you need to recognize greatness......D4H has a talent for "film study." Although he has never played an organized sport other than on his XBox, the guy is the single greatest evaluator of talent in all football.

Reactions: 9 people
Yea, doesn't make sense why Auburn is interchangeable at 2, especially over us as an instate school who is on the rise. There is no reason to consider Auburn right now with Malzahn on the hot seat, if you have no connections or not close to home. Not getting my hopes up here, and if Butch pulls it off, then he is a magician.

Reactions: 1 person
So, Mike Hamilton is the AD at Auburn?

The powers that be are even worse snakes...never believed Hamilton's was intentional. Courting Bobby Petrino secretively behind Tuberville's back was a prime example. Fans have to love their mindset... if class is a non factor. This Malzahn extension is simply for the recruits. Wouldn't be a bit surprised if they gauge the interest of the Tom Hermans of the world if the record isn't satisfactory.

The powers that be are even worse snakes...never believed Hamilton's was intentional. Courting Bobby Petrino secretively behind Tuberville's back was a prime example. Fans have to love their mindset... if class is a non factor. This Malzahn extension is simply for the recruits. Wouldn't be a bit surprised if they gauge the interest of the Tom Hermans of the world if the record isn't satisfactory.

I believe GM's wife has said some crazy things in the past that has ticked off big money contributors.

Get Gibbs. As long as that happens then I'm good. If he goes to Clemson then that would be great in this situation. Rooting for Clemson in this one.

knowing UT's luck he will mess around and be the next Jalen Ramsey.

I don't get this thought process. I hope the kid plays as well as Jalen Ramsey and has a great career. The fact is, he'll need to be that good with the receivers that we're gonna have on the field.
Also, I'll trade him out for Gibbs. Fair trade and we should all be happy with that.

Haha. In fairness Chizik had just bought errrrrrr I mean won the NC.

auburn_cash_cab.gif

VN Store

Back