'17 TN ATH Jacoby Stevens (LSU commit)

I'm going to give credit where credit is due. You were way out in front on that prediction. However, it's the number of crazy, outlandish predictions you whiff on that make that seem less impressive. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

What if it's like one of those clock radios and the LCD screen is broken?

What if it's like one of those clock radios and the LCD screen is broken?

yjbmm.gif

Reactions: 2 people
So lets be clear. You said Josh Dobbs will be the greatest QB of all time. And Sutton is the next Darrelle Revis.

I know this is stupid to ask, but what kind of accomplishments, in your opinion, will Dobbs have to have in order for him to be the GOAT?

5 Super Bowl Rings
3-4 Super Bowl MVPs
2-3 regular season MVPs
Top 5 in passing TDs all-time
#1 all-time in all rushing stats for a QB

Those are the accomplishments I expect from Dobbs.

Reactions: 1 person
Would love for him to accomplish this but absolutely next to no cahance it ever happens lol

I wouldn't have said that before he was drafted by Pittsburgh. That is a grade A organization that has been consistently great. They always draft well and they always win.

When you put a great talent with a great organization, greatness is inevitable.

:lolabove: I don't know how the Seinfeld cast ever got through an entire episode with Cosmo in the scene.

They rarely did. If you watch outtakes, it usually took many, many takes before everyone else could make it through a scene without cracking up at Richards.

I wouldn't have said that before he was drafted by Pittsburgh. That is a grade A organization that has been consistently great. They always draft well and they always win.

When you put a great talent with a great organization, greatness is inevitable.

Yeah they have won 5-6 superbowls all time and you think Dobbs will win 5. Your posts are laughable and nobody here takes you serious.

VN Store

Back