'17 TN ATH Jacoby Stevens (LSU commit)

How so? Stevens is two years younger than Rico. I doubt he's committing before Rico does, but anything is possible I guess.

I'm suggesting it would help with in-roads into Ensworth. We haven't been able to land hardly any talent from there, except Mike Sawyers last year. Another prospect landed from there a 2nd year in a row would help us get into that program more. JMO. I know Tiny went there but I believe he transferred to Pearl Cohn his last year.

I'm suggesting it would help with in-roads into Ensworth. We haven't been able to land hardly any talent from there, except Mike Sawyers last year. Another prospect landed from there a 2nd year in a row would help us get into that program more. JMO. I know Tiny went there but I believe he transferred to Pearl Cohn his last year.

Stevens is at Oakland now.

I'm just saying it's unlikely that Rico will be fully aware of Stevens' intentions before he makes his final decision. Stevens is a rising SO and two years younger than Rico, so I'm doubting he decides anytime soon.

If anything, I would think Rico could influence Stevens. Not the other way around.

Guys,

The development of great high school football talent in the mid-state plus Butch Jones is a recipe for some special times on the hill. Whether you believe it or not, the role of Tennessee Titans has contributed to this genesis.

Bump for serious talent to keep eyes on. From my amateur eyes, he looks to be a Top 50 overall prospect for '17.

Tom Lemming

Jacoby Stevens 6'2" 196 from Murphreesboro Oakland,TN Will be one of the nations elite players for the class of 2017. An FS-WR with Exceptional skills. 4.4 speed and a 36 inch VJ. A cousin of Orland Thomas he has offers already from Ala,Aub,OSU ,GA and Tenn. A super

How sad am I that I am already getting really excited for the potential Class of 17? Stevens should be a slam dunk 4* (just will he fall in the top 250 or 100), MG is looking like a slam dunk Top 100 and possibly 5*. Both of these kids being from this county is really exciting. Add to that, Stokes as a big time tallent, that class has the beginnings of being really nasty if we can close on them. Stevens will be a tough pull, but i think with a couple good years in 15 and 16 he could be ours. LSU is what I have heard he really likes.

Reactions: 1 person
How sad am I that I am already getting really excited for the potential Class of 17? Stevens should be a slam dunk 4* (just will he fall in the top 250 or 100), MG is looking like a slam dunk Top 100 and possibly 5*. Both of these kids being from this county is really exciting. Add to that, Stokes as a big time tallent, that class has the beginnings of being really nasty if we can close on them. Stevens will be a tough pull, but i think with a couple good years in 15 and 16 he could be ours. LSU is what I have heard he really likes.

Stevens has called us his leader. I thought Gray was the one who liked LSU?

This from May of this year...
"Vols lead for Jacoby Stevens via 247Sport's Ryan Callahan."

VN Store

Back