'17 FL DE Deandre Johnson (UT commit 12/12/16)

why would ole miss offer specifically? he is from Florida.

This. What does an Ole Miss offer mean anyway. They're garbage. Freeze had a few superstars from top heavy recruiting classes and won a couple games with them. That's all there is to it.

why would ole miss offer specifically? he is from Florida.
I mis read and thought he was from Miss. So I'll retract that and say it's interesting that FSU/Fl and some of the other in state schools haven't offered. When you're losing guys like DB9 can you really replace them with these type of recruits and expect the same type of production..

Meh..

Last edited:
Barnett was not a 5 star recruit if I remember correctly and he did not have a boatload of offers so...

Reactions: 2 people
UT, MSU, USCe, and Aubby have all offered. Some look at stars, other coaches look at at talent level and the players ceiling.

I mis read and thought he was from Miss. So I'll retract that and say it's interesting that FSU/Fl and some of the other in state schools haven't offered. When you're losing guys like DB9 can you really replace them with these type of recruits and expect the same type of production..

Meh..

You do realize what DB9 was "rated" coming out of high school, right?

Reactions: 2 people
Would be a very good pickup. I'm sure he has heard the rumors of Mullen wanting out of MSU (confirmed by Brice).

We still need another DT or two IMO

On Monday, Jones in Florida where he visited with linebacker Shannon Reid and defensive end Deandre Johnson. Reid obviously committed to the Vols on Wednesday over LSU. Johnson is committed to Mississippi State and will visit there this weekend. However, following Jones' visit on Monday to Johnson, the Vols had the momentum. The question is can the Vols maintain that momentum through his visit to Starkville.

-VQ

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back