'17 FL DE Deandre Johnson (UT commit 12/12/16)

Sorry to be a Debbie downer, but securing this guys commitment reminds me a lot of the players that Dooley recruited.

Bottom line is, if you are beating out Miss St. for prospects your program is probably on the downward trend.

You really haven't posted anything original. Several Negavols beat you by a week. :hi:

Reactions: 2 people
Sorry to be a Debbie downer, but securing this guys commitment reminds me a lot of the players that Dooley recruited.

Bottom line is, if you are beating out Miss St. for prospects your program is probably on the downward trend.

whats funny about this is they have been putting alot more players in the league than the Vols recently. way more. They also played in the orange bowl in 2014 and we cant get past the garbage mid tier bowls.

The Debbie Downer committee is actually already full. There is plenty of room on the Find the Silver Lining committee. If that's not you cup of tea I'll just have to ask you to sit quietly in the corner until a spot opens up. The line starts over there....

giphy.gif

whats funny about this is they have been putting alot more players in the league than the Vols recently. way more. They also played in the orange bowl in 2014 and we cant get past the garbage mid tier bowls.

Someone of the negative nancies' screen names make me chuckle. They act like they are all UT but complain about every little thing. If I felt compelled to complain about something as much as they complain about UT football, I would find something else to do

Reactions: 1 person
Someone of the negative nancies' screen names make me chuckle. They act like they are all UT but complain about every little thing. If I felt compelled to complain about something as much as they complain about UT football, I would find something else to do

I agree. They're masochistic.

This kid can play. Players like him are not why I'm down on this class. Just a few more switch outs and this class will be fine. Nowhere near as good as it should have been, but still pretty good. If the class improves some more with players like Deandre, Butler and Corker, it will be good enough to hold ground already taken by Butch.

I keep seeing idiotic statements like this. Have you seen the years before this year? Mississippi state has been very successful recently. It's people like you living in the past that complain about every commit that's not a 4*. Mississippi state is a d-line school right now with how many guys they're getting in the league. Then you look past the stars, and you see an 8A state championship in FLORIDA. With 15 sacks on a championship team in FLORIDA. Idiotic statement always wanting to compare something to Dooley days...

Reactions: 13 people
Many would agree with him about the downward trend if we had just been coming off that vandy loss. Since a few weeks have gone by, spirits are again up and most of the pumpers are returning to the defense of Butch and recruiting etc...

Reactions: 3 people
Many would agree with him about the downward trend if we had just been coming off that vandy loss. Since a few weeks have gone by, spirits are again up and most of the pumpers are returning to the defense of Butch and recruiting etc...

And you stay below sea level ALL season long. :)

Reactions: 4 people

Generally I would agree with you. However, watching the kids film, he appears to be a good pickup.

During the Dooley era Mississippi State was flipping our players. Not the other way around.

VN Store

Back