'17 Current Commits/Targets

It's going to take some major attrition in order for us to get our available scholarship numbers up to 20. Total number of seniors is only 12. Throw in Kamara, Hurd and Barnett and you get 15. Going to either be a very small class or some serious "processing" after this spring and fall.

It's going to take some major attrition in order for us to get our available scholarship numbers up to 20. Total number of seniors is only 12. Throw in Kamara, Hurd and Barnett and you get 15. Going to either be a very small class or some serious "processing" after this spring and fall.

I am not questioning your numbers, but I believe the class will be at least as big as 2016.

Lose 3 after spring
Lose 3 before spring
Lose 3 after spring
Lose 1 more along the way and you get to 25

That's just natural attrition.

We have ten 4☆ players in Tn for the '17 class & the top 2 athlete's in the country, according to Rivals!!! We should have one heck of a class this year!

Reactions: 1 person
Are we in on Justin Foster. I watched his hudle tape and i am absolutely floored by how polished this guy is. He just seems like he's playing on another level.

Yeah I think we are gonna be very much in the running for Foster. This kid is an important get for us. We're establishing a presence in NC getting talented kids... North, Shy, Marquill, and this kid would continue that nicely.

Looking at rivals, guess it's safe to say we wont land any '17 commits until things stabilize a little. Think we are only SEC program w/o any current 17 kids.

This could have an effect on our program in the sense we pull very mediocre classes. Wouldn't blame butch if he left.

Hope we are ok, but lets face it. We need it to go good just to pull a top five class. Now we have this ****. Afraid next year better be our year.

Last edited:
This could have an effect on our program in the sense we pull very mediocre classes. Wouldn't blame butch if he left.

Hope we are ok, but lets face it. We need it to go good just to pull a top five class. Now we have this ****. Afraid next year better be our year.

Ha

Lol! Why would Butch leave? Leaving tells the world he's guilty. The fruits of his labor are coming very soon...he's not leaving.

Reactions: 2 people
Lol! Why would Butch leave? Leaving tells the world he's guilty. The fruits of his labor are coming very soon...he's not leaving.

It tells the world that its crap. He is going to have to struggle to recruit. Possibly leading to poor on field results. Leading to a backslide of his tremendous efforts. I would be pissed if I am him.

I love Jones, but if this turns out to have a terrible imoact on recruiting then yea id leave.

Reactions: 1 person
Then why make that post?

Also most that think Butch would be considered for the UM job are clueless.

He won't be considered now, we don't have to worry about some other school trying to sway him away, he will have to fight like H@LL just to keep his job here.:eek:hmy:

You are awful.

VN Store

Back