'16 WA QB Jacob Eason

you haven't done a good job following his recruitment to say above.. the only team that was a true competition was notre dame, but they aren't anymore.. family is going to move down to around the Athens, ga area.. he is done with his recruitment. going to be a great recruiting asset as well.

Don't you miss this guy and his crystal ball insight? :eek:lol:

From Dawg247

Outside observer here (Oregon fan), but I have a few somewhat inside nuggets. I live 15 min. from Eason's HS and have been to over 15 of his games over the last 2 seasons. From talking with people and parents of his teammates, Florida has been viewed as the biggest threat to UGA for awhile now, especially if Richt got fired. I wasn't sure if UF or Eason were still in contact since Franks committed, but I had a feeling that Eason wouldn't be intimidated by Franks and that if UF still wanted to go after him, they would have a very good shot at landing him now that Richt is gone.

It's no doubt a somewhat risky move by UF because there is no guarentee Eason decommits from UGA, but Eason now, is what Franks could be 2 years from now. They are both tall QB's, with huge arms and enough mobility to extend plays, but the difference is Eason's accuracy and decision making are a lot farther along than Franks.

McElwein also played and coached at EWU (Eastern Washington University) and Nussmeier is from Portland, which gives them a Pacific Northwest connection to relate with Eason.

It's happening gif

GA is starting to crumble... If Smart takes the job.. It would be after the playoff.. Not much time to hold on to he class...

GA is starting to crumble... If Smart takes the job.. It would be after the playoff.. Not much time to hold on to he class...

Nah. It'd be after the seccg. It wouldnt be very smart for ...Smart... to wait because it's his show and his head on the line from this point forward.

Reactions: 1 person
It would be funny if Eason stuck to UGA or out west and this made Franks mad to the point that he flips back to LSU

McElwein also played and coached at EWU (Eastern Washington University) and Nussmeier is from Portland, which gives them a Pacific Northwest connection to relate with Eason.

Ruxin face all over that. As soon as they get done talking about their favorite diner, that weak "connection" is all used up.

When Cut accepted the Ole Miss job, he was gone...NC be damned. Too much recruiting and staff hiring to be lost waiting.

From Dawg247

Outside observer here (Oregon fan), but I have a few somewhat inside nuggets. I live 15 min. from Eason's HS and have been to over 15 of his games over the last 2 seasons. From talking with people and parents of his teammates, Florida has been viewed as the biggest threat to UGA for awhile now, especially if Richt got fired. I wasn't sure if UF or Eason were still in contact since Franks committed, but I had a feeling that Eason wouldn't be intimidated by Franks and that if UF still wanted to go after him, they would have a very good shot at landing him now that Richt is gone.

It's no doubt a somewhat risky move by UF because there is no guarentee Eason decommits from UGA, but Eason now, is what Franks could be 2 years from now. They are both tall QB's, with huge arms and enough mobility to extend plays, but the difference is Eason's accuracy and decision making are a lot farther along than Franks.

It's happening gif

As this is clearly the highlight of your life, you should also post about this on at least 5 to 10 other message boards for schools that have not had any interest in Eason for > 1 year. I would suggest starting by posting on Kentucky's board followed by running your car into a lake filled with gators.

Reactions: 6 people
From Dawg247

It's happening gif

But...but...but....Catbones friend said all the UGA commits were staying AND they were stealing 2 DL from Bama

As this is clearly the highlight of your life, you should also post about this on at least 5 to 10 other message boards for schools that have not had any interest in Eason for > 1 year. I would suggest starting by posting on Kentucky's board followed by running your car into a lake filled with gators.

I didn't bump the thread. Just posted what was relevant to Eason's situation.

Why did you come itt again? Curious or lost?

Reactions: 5 people

??? Wth was that about?

VN Store

Back