'16 WA QB Jacob Eason

So I was looking at the updates from the AAA game and noticed Eason was QB for the East. I hit up a few analysts wondering if the state of Washington had slowly broken off from the west coast and drifted to the east coast. After a few posts I finally got a DM from a analyst there that stated Eason told the AAA game that he wasn't gonna play in the game unless he played for the east team. I think this is a piss poor example set by our military especially and it sends a bad message to underclassmen that you don't have to abide by the rules or respect the rules in place that you pretty much have free reign to get our ratings up. Looks like Eason is a spoiled brat that has to get his way or he isn't playing anymore
But, when he was eating that co-ed's face he seemed like such a stand up young man. Such a little *****.

Last edited:
Ha. Well thank you for your kind words. I'm just a dad and a boring ol' pharmacist. I would love to write (not completely sure what exactly). Have thought about it, but haven't committed myself to it. Having four kids all kindergarten and younger kinda takes up a lot of time. Ha But thanks again

You have source material in our own home.

So I was looking at the updates from the AAA game and noticed Eason was QB for the East. I hit up a few analysts wondering if the state of Washington had slowly broken off from the west coast and drifted to the east coast. After a few posts I finally got a DM from a analyst there that stated Eason told the AAA game that he wasn't gonna play in the game unless he played for the east team. I think this is a piss poor example set by our military especially and it sends a bad message to underclassmen that you don't have to abide by the rules or respect the rules in place that you pretty much have free reign to get our ratings up. Looks like Eason is a spoiled brat that has to get his way or he isn't playing anymore

Prob his daddy at work. His dad seems like one of those parents coaches don't like to deal with

Army game should move to a "black and yellow" format over "east and west" anyhow. Picks the teams based on something other than region.

Reactions: 1 person
Army game should move to a "black and yellow" format over "east and west" anyhow. Picks the teams based on something other than region.

AA games are becoming a joke and major waste of time anyway. Practice reports are about the only good thing about them

How well would a 'blacks vs whites' format go over? My guess is that it wouldn't be very competitive.

Back to Eason - he seems like an entitled and self absorbed kid who won't be much of a leader and might even transfer at the first sign of trouble.

zeC1Lz4.gif

How well would a 'blacks vs whites' format go over? .

Reactions: 1 person
How well would a 'blacks vs whites' format go over? My guess is that it wouldn't be very competitive.

Back to Eason - he seems like an entitled and self absorbed kid who won't be much of a leader and might even transfer at the first sign of trouble.

Good god man

VN Store

Back