'16 WA QB Jacob Eason

Don't see this one sticking. Ends up at USCw IMO.

you haven't done a good job following his recruitment to say above.. the only team that was a true competition was notre dame, but they aren't anymore.. family is going to move down to around the Athens, ga area.. he is done with his recruitment. going to be a great recruiting asset as well.

you haven't done a good job following his recruitment to say above.. the only team that was a true competition was notre dame, but they aren't anymore.. family is going to move down to around the Athens, ga area.. he is done with his recruitment. going to be a great recruiting asset as well.

Joker Phillips has better pictures than this.

Maybe I'm thinkin of the wrong guy, but isn't this kid a big time Notre Dame legacy?

Maybe I'm thinkin of the wrong guy, but isn't this kid a big time Notre Dame legacy?

His dad Tony played WR for ND.

Also ND's QB recruiting has taken a huge hit it seems. They lose Barnett to bama, and Eason was said to be the only PRO style guy they planned to offer in 2016.

Seems those plans may have changed.

Last edited:
Lulz @ butch out recruiting Kelly

I don't understand why Notre Dame can't recruit better. There tradition is fascinating to me. If I was a big time recruit that didn't get a UT offer, I'd go to ND. If you do well there, the national media would love you because they want ND to be relevant so badly.

I don't understand why Notre Dame can't recruit better. There tradition is fascinating to me. If I was a big time recruit that didn't get a UT offer, I'd go to ND. If you do well there, the national media would love you because they want ND to be relevant so badly.

It's called Kelly is a douche

Eh, you've been wrong so many times, I'd almost be afraid if I were you to make any definitive statements. The post I quoted above probably just ensured that Eason will end up at another university.

Eh, you've been wrong so many times, I'd almost be afraid if I were you to make any definitive statements. The post I quoted above probably just ensured that Eason will end up at another university.

Eason just decommitted and committed to the Aubville Tiginals

Ever spent a winter in northern Indiana?

VN Store

Back