'16 NC RB BJ Emmons

exactly we know clemson leads. hes been there dct. Mnt93 son plays with him. He says Emmons is intersted in the SEC and what the Vols have to offer. Teachers talk up TN. Emmons just said thiz as well. Clemson bombed yesterday. We need to blow him away today/tonight and I thi k we will.

Reactions: 4 people
exactly we know clemson leads. hes been there dct. Mnt93 son plays with him. He says Emmons is intersted in the SEC and what the Vols have to offer. Teachers talk up TN. Emmons just said thiz as well. Clemson bombed yesterday. We need to blow him away today/tonight and I thi k we will.

I hope you're right, griddie

IYO Washington or Emmons ?

I love Emmons - he could be nick chubb type special.. I really like Washington. Im not wowed by Williams.

Reactions: 1 person
VQ-
On Sunday, the 5-foot-11, 210-pound running back was able to do just that when he made his way west to Tennessee to see the Vols crush Utah State and he wasn't disappointed.

"I loved it. It was a good opportunity and I'm looking forward to going back," Emmons said. "I really didn't have high expectations going into it because it was a home-opening game against Utah State and they don't compare to Tennessee.

"But, then I was ready to verbal commit as soon as I left. But, I didn't get to talk to coach Jones because I had to go tour the campus but when I come back I'm pretty sure it's going to happen."

With Emmons close to pulling the trigger it's no surprise that he was impressed with a lot of what Tennessee had to offer but nothing impressed the Freedom High School standout more than the environment Neyland Stadium had on Sunday night.

"Maybe the thing that stood out the most was just the environment," Emmons said. "I thin the thing that really opened my eyes was the kickers and punters and long-snappers were about to come out and when they did people were screaming and going crazy and if people were going screaming like that for the kickers and punters it must be crazy when the rest of the team comes out."

Reactions: 18 people
"But, then I was ready to verbal commit as soon as I left. But, I didn't get to talk to coach Jones because I had to go tour the campus but when I come back I'm pretty sure it's going to happen."

Forget that tour son and find BUTCH! LOL

Per 247, looks like Emmons will commit to UT in the near future unless Clemson offers. That is really the only potential competition for him. NC State has no chance.

I would venture to say Emmons will be a UT commitment by the Monday following the Florida game. He's planning on being here that weekend, as well as the Alabama game.

Reactions: 2 people
Wonder if Butch will take his commit this early. Theyve been telling Washington that he would be the only back they would take if he picks them and that he is #1 on the board.

Wonder if Butch will take his commit this early. Theyve been telling Washington that he would be the only back they would take if he picks them and that he is #1 on the board.

They tell lots of players that. It's a recruiting ploy.

The Volquest article says Emmons has 10 touchdowns on 16 carries this season in two games. That's straight up ridiculous.

Why hasn't this kid blown up yet? Only has offers from us, NCST and Charlotte and seems very devalued by the recruiting sites.

His sophomore highlights are incredible and his size-speed ratio is off the charts. From my untrained eye he looks like a 5 star and best back in the 2016 class.

Am I missing something? grade/attitude concerns?

Why hasn't this kid blown up yet? Only has offers from us, NCST and Charlotte and seems very devalued by the recruiting sites.

His sophomore highlights are incredible and his size-speed ratio is off the charts. From my untrained eye he looks like a 5 star and best back in the 2016 class.

Am I missing something? grade/attitude concerns?

Nationdom tosses and turns in agony

Emmons is better, hes an elite talent. Tennessee will happpliillly take his commitment if we were fortunate to give us one. He is a 5 star RB, a better prospect than fraiser out of this years class.

Emmons is better, hes an elite talent. Tennessee will happpliillly take his commitment if we were fortunate to give us one. He is a 5 star RB, a better prospect than fraiser out of this years class.

Looks very good on film...much faster looking than his reported time on Rivals.

Really? That's impressive. How is every site so low on him?

Guess hes only a rising junior and may not have went the combine circuit. fraiser really wasnt known til this past spring

VN Store

Back