'16 NC RB BJ Emmons

Any word on this kid?

poster2318.jpg

seems like no one really wants him. E. Carolina and Louisville are the only two offers, and he has only been to E. Carolina

Reactions: 1 person
Yeah I wondered about this for a while, and based on potential I still wished we would've taken a look.

But having asked around, either in this thread or the main recruiting thread, someone pointed out his stats this year were below average and he had like 7 fumbles IIRC.

Ultimately, considering he was a Alabama player, I trust Pruitt knows the story on this kid and the fact that we have offered a small handful of runners and Emmons wasn't one of them, that he isnt in the plans.

Lane Kiffin has feasted on transfer products, whether it be John Franklin III of Auburn or Jovon Durante of West Viriginia. But now he’s landed a former Alabama running back in BJ Emmons.

Emmons committed to Florida Atlantic on Wednesday, according to FAU OwlAccess. Emmons was the No. 2 running back in the class of 2016 but he ended up transferring from Alabama prior to the 2017. He spent the last year at Hutchinson Community College, and will be eligible to play right away.

Florida Atlantic already has one of the top running backs in the country in Devin Singltary, as the junior rushed for 1920 yards last year and 32 rushing touchdowns. Kiffin should have one of the top backfields in the nation now that he’s added a talent like Emmons to his backfield.

Lane Kiffin lands commitment from former Alabama running back BJ Emmons

I would love to see FAU beat the Sooners to open the season. What a ego train Lane would be on the rest of the season! He is reality TV at it finest just throw a top tier win like that and his ego wont be tamed!!

Bj will be a vol!!!! Just watched his video, totally surprised. Said he was in class today when he got the offer.

Edit... Never mind got to damn excited and didn't watch the whole video.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back