'16 NC CB Marquill Osborne (UT commit 9/6/14)

I know some guys on the hough staff. Here's what I gathered:

Athletically, he's not on the same level as Mark Fields but is still very gifted. He's very coach able and a great kid. Apparently Osbourne is the total package. Fast, strong, coachable, and hard working.

Seems like our coaches try and go after this a lot. A lot of our recruits get similar praise from their HS coaches.

We own NC. Boom!

double-carlton.gif

Reactions: 2 people
It's so good to just sit back and watch the quality kids be recruited by Butch and staff. He does it right and they get to live their dream on the hill. Welcome aboard, Marquill.

Reactions: 2 people
Is there a reason Rivals has him listed as a soft verbal? That seems odd considering he committed today. I'm sure it's nothing, but was just curious.

Boom! Class of 16 lookin better and better all the time. Great pick up!

Boooooooooommmm!!!!! Welcome to the family, Marquill!!!!! Thrilled with this commitment...I love this kid's game. He's gonna be a good one...definitely got that dog in him. GBMFO!!!!!!

Would love to maybe get a third safety and another true corner. I get the feeling that our DB class for 2015 is done and we need more.

It would be nice to get Donte Vaughn. I don't know how they all compare, but Vaughn is a big corner. Heard he has close to an eight foot wingspan.

We now have Dorian Banks, Bailey Phillips, and Marquill Osborne committed as DBs. Who plays where and how many more DBs do we take?

VN Store

Back