'16 NC CB Marquill Osborne (UT commit 9/6/14)

“When I went there, they told me about how exciting (the game-day atmosphere) is and their fan base, and the (Vol) Walk and everything and how exciting their fans are. (I am visiting Tennessee again) just because of my interest in the school. I really like the school, and I definitely want to see what their game is like.”

“(They have said) definitely that I belong at Tennessee,” Osborne said, “and (they like) my speed and just how I’d fit into their program, and I’d be a part of what they’re building to win.”

Four-star CB Marquill Osborne to visit Tennessee Vols again

giphy.gif

Reactions: 1 person
Performance: Osborne was the best player on the field against Sun Valley. On defense, he only allowed one short catch and had several pass breakups. Osborne also delivered a big hit on a wide receiver right as the ball arrived, jarring the ball loose and drawing cheers from the crowd. Osborne also added a touchdown catch for good measure. As a defensive back, Osborne is a great athlete with very good technique and instincts that played like a Rivals250 prospect.

Grade: A

https://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1673896

Reactions: 2 people
Overall, it's an impressive group form North Carolina and that includes the 2016 cornerback Marquill Osborne. Osborne and his family are scheduled to arrive in Knoxville on Saturday to get a very close look at the school before Sunday's game.

Osborne has said he'd like to do something early and right now Tennessee is the clear leader so we will be waiting to see what he has to say coming out of his visit and if the four-star corner plans to do something very early.

-vq

Reactions: 8 people
We lose after this season

SR
Coleman
Jones

Potential losses
RJR

Orta- May graduate
Randolph- Potential Pro with 1 year remainig (Doubtful)

Reactions: 1 person
VQ put Osborne on the #CommitWatch this weekend. They said they will be watching him "very closely." Osborne has not been shy about the Vols being very high on his list.

Nice to lock up a R250 CB this early.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back