'16 NC CB Marquill Osborne (UT commit 9/6/14)

74158378fc48c99cddb6948612fae5c73e45bcc8_m.gif

Why? I don't even care, that's funny.

Reactions: 1 person
How many db's are they taking next class ? We're in great shape with warrior, Taylor and joejuan Williams.

I know people are sad about missing out on Richmond, however, feel good about this kid. He is a true shut down corner.

Reactions: 1 person
Just watched the film but...WOW. Cam Suttons replacement from the moment he hits campus, IMO. Hes already at 170 and has a whole year to get a little weight. The change of direction, accelaration and closing speed on this guy are all elite. Not to mention the way he looks like a receiver playing DB, he is a ball hawk. Has that swagger also which all the greats have. Future star

Just watched the film but...WOW. Cam Suttons replacement from the moment he hits campus, IMO. Hes already at 170 and has a whole year to get a little weight. The change of direction, accelaration and closing speed on this guy are all elite. Not to mention the way he looks like a receiver playing DB, he is a ball hawk. Has that swagger also which all the greats have. Future star

Won't be starting year 1 I hope. :)

Justin Martin, hopefully. If we get him, he's a candidate to be a day 1 starter and I believe he still has plenty of eligibility left. Big-time talent.

This. It will be interesting to see who starts opposite Sutton next year. Especially if we do land Martin. Williams will be solid. So will Moseley. Both will have a year in the system, but Martin is a freak.

This. It will be interesting to see who starts opposite Sutton next year. Especially if we do land Martin. Williams will be solid. So will Moseley. Both will have a year in the system, but Martin is a freak.

Don't blast me, but I think if Martin comes here he will play nickel CB at first. I realize how big he is, but nickle CB is our biggest need right now. If he doesn't play it, then Payne/Gaulden will be starting next year. If that occurs, there will be some serious growing pains with either of those guys at first; however, I believe Martin can transition into the nickel CB position instantly. This will allow us to continue to develop Payne/Gaulden, and then in 2017 Martin can take Cam's spot on the outside. I also believe Bruce will come in and play nickel CB as well, so we could see a three man competition in 2017 for the nickel CB spot.

Don't blast me, but I think if Martin comes here he will play nickel CB at first. I realize how big he is, but nickle CB is our biggest need right now. If he doesn't play it, then Payne/Gaulden will be starting next year. If that occurs, there will be some serious growing pains with either of those guys at first; however, I believe Martin can transition into the nickel CB position instantly. This will allow us to continue to develop Payne/Gaulden, and then in 2017 Martin can take Cam's spot on the outside. I also believe Bruce will come in and play nickel CB as well, so we could see a three man competition in 2017 for the nickel CB spot.

That could very well happen depending on who starts opposite Sutton. If he is your third best CB, get him on the field. I don't think the growing pains would be that bad for Payne or Gaulden. They should be fine after a year in the system IMO.

That could very well happen depending on who starts opposite Sutton. If he is your third best CB, get him on the field. I don't think the growing pains would be that bad for Payne or Gaulden. They should be fine after a year in the system IMO.

When Martin walks on campus he'll be the 2nd best CB on our team instantly. However, I like what I have seen from the Williams/Moseley duo, and I believe those two guys will compete for the 2nd outside CB job. Nothing can top game expereince, so that's why I believe our outside CBs will remain the same. Martin will be a lot better than Payne/Gaulden at this point, so that's the only reason I say I think he'll play nickel at first. I love Payne's game. I think he'll be a gammer for us sooner than later, but Martin is big time NFL talent.

When Martin walks on campus he'll be the 2nd best CB on our team instantly. However, I like what I have seen from the Williams/Moseley duo, and I believe those two guys will compete for the 2nd outside CB job. Nothing can top game expereince, so that's why I believe our outside CBs will remain the same. Martin will be a lot better than Payne/Gaulden at this point, so that's the only reason I say I think he'll play nickel at first. I love Payne's game. I think he'll be a gammer for us sooner than later, but Martin is big time NFL talent.

Martin is a big time player. I'm not ready to say he will be as good as Sutton because Sutton is our best CB since Jason Allen IMO. He does have the potential to be great though.

@gotfootball3: Good win tonight!!! on to round 3 and going up to TENNESSEE tomorrow! Good week! 🏈🔶🔶

Reactions: 3 people
This staff obviously can spot talent in the recruiting game. To me, this is just another reminder that we should trust them in their recruiting offers.

JMHO

:hi:

Reactions: 5 people
Have a friend that lived over in that area just moved back here a couple weeks ago said he watched Osborne play said his words not mine said he was Sutton 2.0

Last edited:

VN Store

Back