'16 MI WR Donnie Corley

"The plan was to make a decision soon but after coming here -- it's amazing so I might have to push it back a little bit," Corley explained.

"I was actually close to making a decision so I wanted to make one more run to these schools I liked and I had been down here once and I wanted to get another look at it," Corley said. "It's amazing. The facilities, all the coaches are the cool and I talked to some players and they were cool.

Corley added that the Tennessee visit, "Definitely helped them," and that Tennessee is still one of his top teams, along with the Spartans and Ohio State.

"They have always been high for me," Corley said of the Vols. "They were one of my early offers and they've seen my potential from early on."
-VQ.

Reactions: 10 people
CH--3PJUsAA0Ji-.jpg

Reactions: 11 people
Corley said. "It's amazing. The facilities, all the coaches are the cool and I talked to some players and they were cool."

Our coaches, they are the cool.

Reactions: 8 people
Corley said. "It's amazing. The facilities, all the coaches are the cool and I talked to some players and they were cool."

Oh noes. Da' Gramma' Police be out in fool force, ya'll....handing out spelling and word-usage tickets :bottom:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

The coaches that are the cool routinely hitch up the reindeer with the players. :cool2:

He could announce a decision at The Opening. Or, he could wait and make additional visits to Tennessee and Ohio State. The latter, obviously, sounds better for the Vols

Josh Helmholdt

Picking his school of choice Friday at the opening. Would be a huge get. Down to Michigan St. and Tennessee

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back