'16 MI WR Donnie Corley

Allen Trieu, scout national recruiting analyst, said that he spoke with "someone in the know" and Vols are "a serious player," more so than is being mentioned.

Reactions: 4 people
His head looks like a pencil eraser

841b50e9cf1816065a703d765213234fcfbca8664d95eb6487dc57555903d6da.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
Per Hubbs

Finally, Tennessee did a really good job on a number of fronts this past weekend during its junior day. From a good number of top 2017 prospects on hand, to the 7-on-7 guys who were on campus for just a few hours but were really impressed, Tennessee felt like they had a really good day from those we talked to.

One name the Vols really helped themselves with was Michigan wide receiver Donnie Corley. He's high on the 'wanted' list for Tennessee and this past weekend's visit let him know that. Right now, we really believe Tennessee is in the mix there, most likely with Michigan State. He's set up other visits so there's likely more movement to come, but those two programs seem to have got his attention at this point.

Reactions: 6 people
Butch is recruiting Michigan hard. That's a good sign because some good prospects come out of Michigan and Tennessee has a lot to offer to the guys who wish to leave the state.

It's a race between Tennessee, Michigan State and Ohio State right now. Most believe he stays instate and goes with the Spartans, but I think Tennessee is very much in the thick of it.

-Fortenberry

Reactions: 12 people
"Michigan State and Tennessee will make it for sure," Corley said. "They were just two of the early offers, and I have always loved both of those schools growing up. The coaches are laid back and they don't seem to be pressuring you to commit or anything like that."

"In two or three weeks, I should narrow it down to probably seven or five schools then right before the season starts, I'll commit," Corley said.

-Rivals

Reactions: 3 people
Tennessee seemed to make a really strong move for Donnie Corley today. He said he was close to making a decision but after today he's going to likely push it back because of his visit. He said he had a great time and really got to know the staff better and Tennessee had a good day with him. Said it's still UT, OSU and Michigan State at the top.

-Fortenberry

Reactions: 11 people

VN Store

Back