'16 MI WR Donnie Corley

Well I can certainly understand how a person can get swept along in a situation. One of my biggest mistakes was getting swept along in a situation and not stopping it before it went to far. Fortunately, for me, nobody was truly harmed and nothing criminal resulted but it is often hard to stand up in the middle of a situation and do the right thing. Even if you think you are a person of strong morals and character, you can still fail when the moment is upon you to stand up and stop something that is wrong.

This is very accurate.

Well I can certainly understand how a person can get swept along in a situation. One of my biggest mistakes was getting swept along in a situation and not stopping it before it went to far. Fortunately, for me, nobody was truly harmed and nothing criminal resulted but it is often hard to stand up in the middle of a situation and do the right thing. Even if you think you are a person of strong morals and character, you can still fail when the moment is upon you to stand up and stop something that is wrong.

Well said

...it is often hard to stand up in the middle of a situation and do the right thing. Even if you think you are a person of strong morals and character, you can still fail when the moment is upon you to stand up and stop something that is wrong.

I think you inadvertently hit the nail on the head. We all think we are people of strong character. When push comes to shove most learn we give ourselves too much credit. It is a rare individual who possesses the strength of character most of us believe we have.

VN Store

Back