'16 MI RB Matthew Falcon (Michigan commit)

On why Michigan, Michigan St, Notre Dame and others have not offered yet:

Missed sophomore year, hurt some last year too and schools are concerned about his durability. Honestly, he's so talented that if he hadn't missed time, he might be a 5-star. He's that good when healthy.

Allen Trieu, scout

Reactions: 6 people
Getting this guy from up north away from Michigan and State will be impressive. Very good running back. Hope we get him

Harbaugh has been warned. What Butch claims in Michigan is his, he may have the rest.

But pay unto Butchimus Maximus what is his.

Butch: "Ya wanna commit, alright".

Matt: "I may wanna take visits to Michigan and MSU later in the year coach".

Butch: "Lets hold off on that commitment then".

Jmo

Reactions: 1 person
We'll have to see what he has to say coming out of his UT visit. OSU was his #1 as of Dec. 22nd. Then they added a 2nd RB for 2016 on Jan. 15th. Maybe he is now looking at other options. Talking about committing before he's ever been on campus has me asking, real interest, or likes the Twitter love. We'll see.

Reactions: 1 person
“Everything about Tennessee is good. There’s nothing bad about Tennessee, and that’s what I like about that.”

“I may commit to Tennessee when I go down there,” he said. “I just don’t know right now. That’ll be something I have to talk over with my parents.”

“I think they told me they have two (running backs) on scholarship,” he said. “They just brought in (three-star Michigan athlete) John Kelly, so that’s also something I was looking at with Tennessee.”

-Callahan

Reactions: 8 people
Quote:

“Everything about Tennessee is good. There’s nothing bad about Tennessee, and that’s what I like about that.”

200.gif

Reactions: 11 people
Any combo of Washington, Emmons, or Falcon im okay with. I'd prefer Emmons and Falcon though and think that's a real possibility.

If he sticks all the way to NSD. Just think we can tell UM & MSU " man u could've had a falcon.

VN Store

Back