'16 MI RB Matthew Falcon (Michigan commit)

This has to be a joke right?

No...the more I read about ol Jim, the less I like him. Has a record of throwing players under the bus when they get injured. Media loves to portray him as the golden boy but he's anything but that...he even starting to make Nick Saban look tame.

Reactions: 1 person
No...the more I read about ol Jim, the less I like him. Has a record of throwing players under the bus when they get injured. Media loves to portray him as the golden boy but he's anything but that...he even starting to make Nick Saban look tame.

This is not uncommon. With limits on scholarships and coaches under pressure to win big, this happens. Pretty much every coach will make a decision like this. He was still offered a free education. He chose football at another school. Two ACL's are risky.

This is not uncommon. With limits on scholarships and coaches under pressure to win big, this happens. Pretty much every coach will make a decision like this. He was still offered a free education. He chose football at another school. Two ACL's are risky.

I still don't see how Harbaugh can offer a non football scholarship. I think he was bluffing to get the kid to to move along.

Check his record. He's done is to 5th year seniors (who were also cleared by doctors) and was criticized for doing it at Stanford too. You are mistaken for thinking this is common place. Harbaugh is taking it to the next level.

VN Store

Back