'16 MI RB Matthew Falcon (Michigan commit)

Yippee Ki-yay Mr. Falcon

c54HaHD.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
No Michigan or Michigan State offer. If one of those schools offered, it could shake things up.

If this kid comes to UT, I'd be perfectly fine for this kid getting a penalty in lieu of doing the Dirty Bird

dirty-bird-o.gif

No Michigan or Michigan State offer. If one of those schools offered, it could shake things up.

Butch takes who Butch wants.

Seriously, we took a kid Harbaugh wanted this class, we might be able to again.

Butch takes who Butch wants.

Seriously, we took a kid Harbaugh wanted this class, we might be able to again.

I wouldn't surprise me one bit. Especially with all the ties to that state that we have on out staff. I'm just saying it will be more difficult if one of those schools do offer.

His offer list isn't stellar

But Ohio state offered, so he's probably pretty good.

Butch and co have proven they are excellent evaluators

We are his front runner according to various sources (Rivals and 247). Plans to visit soon

Tore ACL Sophmore year and has been recovering. He is a one cut type back. Pretty good speed and power but isn't going to dazzle with jukes.

Hopefully Falcon will stay healthy next season so we can see what he's capable of, but he's been injury prone so far.

Southfield (Mich.) 2016 running back Matthew Falcon played on the Southfield varsity his freshman year and rushed for close to 500 yards playing running back and slot-back.

Falcon tore the ACL in his left knee just prior to the start of his sophomore season and missed the entire year. But Falcon recovered nicely and had a very good junior season.

The 6-foot-1 and 215-pound Falcon rushed for closed to 1,000 yards and seven touchdowns in ten games. Southfield finished 9-4, losing in the state semi-finals, but Falcon missed the final three games with a sprained ankle.

Four-Star Michigan RB Has Ohio State On Top

FWIW, the school newspaper reported in November that Falcon actually tore his MCL; I don't know which account of his 2014 season-ending injury is correct. He also missed most of Southfield's 1st game last season w/ an ankle sprain.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
If he turns out to have a great senior season, you know Harbaugh will put in the FULL COURT PRESS.

Harbaugh will help keep Urban out of our state. Hard for Urban to look for talent when he is playing defense in his own state.

Looks like a good back. He seemed to bounce back from the knee injury of his sophomore year. Ankle sprains, as we saw this year, can be a mother to come back from. It really depends on the level of sprain. Hope he chooses wisely. Go Vols!

"I'm getting real close to*Tennessee," he said. "They are my front runners for sure. Looking real good."

"I'm trying to visit at the end of February. And maybe when I go down there if everything is good with my family [I'll commit]."

Scout

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back