'16 MI CB Lavert Hill

Cass kids stay in state (Michigan or Sparty) or go to OSU.

Thread title is a big 👎

With CBJ coming from Mich and his connections there, Thought we would be pulling in a few prospects from there. It hasn't happened. Anyone know why?

I prefer the year first, simply because there's so many kids that Butch and co are offering in later years, it's nice to first see if it's a 14, 15, 16, 17 kid, and then you look and see the name.

What I think needs to change is the state. I don't really care as much where a guy is from in his thread title.

I'd prefer it be something like

15' OL Jack Jones (UT Commit date)

or

16' QB Austin Kendall

Just leave it at that. In that order. :)

Reactions: 1 person
What I think needs to change is the state. I don't really care as much where a guy is from in his thread title.

I'd prefer it be something like

15' OL Jack Jones (UT Commit date)

or

16' QB Austin Kendall

Just leave it at that. In that order. :)

Sorry if this is dickish but this is one of my ultimate pet peeves for something so simple. The ' goes before the numbers. The ' holds the place of the missing number or letter. '15 or '16. I see this so often on here and it drives me up a wall. Thanks for allowing me this rant.

Sorry if this is dickish but this is one of my ultimate pet peeves for something so simple. The ' goes before the numbers. The ' holds the place of the missing number or letter. '15 or '16. I see this so often on here and it drives me up a wall. Thanks for allowing me this rant.

I was just saying that Jack Jones was 15 foot tall...

He is, isn't he?

:)

He is, isn't he?

3iD06YN.gif

He is, isn't he?

Yes, I've heard. Kills men by the hundreds. And if HE were here, he'd consume the English with fireballs from his eyes, and bolts of lightning from his arse.

Reactions: 2 people
Well played Glich!

Feeding the dogs early in the morning leaves with with several minutes before I go back to sleep. I was coherent enough to post that this morning. :hi:

We're hearing there's a good chance 4-star defensive back LaVert Hill will be on campus as well. Hill decommitted from Penn State earlier tonight and now says he will take all of his visits before deciding at the Army Game on January 9.
-Fortenberry

I took this as being on campus this coming weekend.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back