'16 LA QB Deuce Wallace

Kid is good but nowhere near the strongest arm nor the best QB in 2016.

Highlights don't do a kid any justice. That's why coaches go to games to watch in person. I watched this kid last night and he has one of the best arms and touches on a ball that I have seen in a long time. If Tennessee does not pursue this kid, I really believe it will come back and bit us in the butt.

Highlights don't do a kid any justice. That's why coaches go to games to watch in person. I watched this kid last night and he has one of the best arms and touches on a ball that I have seen in a long time. If Tennessee does not pursue this kid, I really believe it will come back and bit us in the butt.

Doubt it hurts us. Kendall is a flat out stud.

First it was Bo now it's Deuce. This thread has promise. Over/under is set at 679.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
ChrisSmithVU247: Mon 09:14pm 2016 Sevier Co (TN) QB Deuce Wallace (Season Stats): 142-209 for 1,898 yds w/ 16 Td's & 3 Int's. 135 yds rushing 1 Td Deuce Wallace

ChrisSmithVU247: Fri 10:33am Sevier Co (TN) 3-star QB Deuce Wallace tells me he is visiting #Tennessee tomorrow #Vols #VU target. @RyanCallahan247 Deuce Wallace

I'm going to see him next week vs South Doyle.. Should be a good game. SC is still undefeated even without Joc playing much the last three games.

I'm going to see him next week vs South Doyle.. Should be a good game. SC is still undefeated even without Joc playing much the last three games.

Is that game gonna be at Sevier County or Doyle? That one is for the district championship.

Sevier County beat Jefferson County 63 - 10 last night. wbir showed the highlights of game. They showed one deep ball Deuce threw that was a beautiful throw

I'll never be a fan of recruiting East TN QBs. I know he's from LA, but the competition he's playing here isn't good. Joey Matthews quickly comes to mind as a former Sevier County bust at QB.

I'll never be a fan of recruiting East TN QBs. I know he's from LA, but the competition he's playing here isn't good. Joey Matthews quickly comes to mind as a former Sevier County bust at QB.

Totally agree. I owner if CBJ is even recruiting another QB for 2016? If so I would think he would at least go for a guy that is better than Kendall.

But if you're confident in Kendall why not sign a guy who could surprise people. Wallace is a good QB and will only get better. I want all the talent I can pushing our QB's.

Low risk / high reward IMO.

Totally agree. I owner if CBJ is even recruiting another QB for 2016? If so I would think he would at least go for a guy that is better than Kendall.

Kendall is a heck of a QB prospect. With him in the fold I don't see why they would go after anyone who wasn't on the same level and could compete with him to be the main guy in the future unless it was someone who was more of a project but brings more athleticism to the position.

After seeing how much Dobbs helped the running game and the o-line in pass protection you know it has to be on their mind even more so than it already was. But they're not going to bring someone in just to add another warm body.

Im young so don't drill me, but have we ever had a good QB from Tennessee?

Hopefully Jennings

Im young so don't drill me, but have we ever had a good QB from Tennessee?

Hopefully Jennings

Chad Pennington.

Bo Wallace is from TN, though some may argue the "good" label. I'm sure there are several other names you may recognize.

Some thought Joey Mathews would be good for UT.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back