'16 LA QB Deuce Wallace

2016 quarterback deuce wallace is making the transition between high schools this offseason as he informs vandy247 that he is leaving riverside academy in reseve, la for sevier country hs in east tennessee. Wallace's father is from knoxville so the family in general is very familiar with the area and believes the move will benefit his game as well as his recruitment. Wallace has yet to receive his first offer but is receiving a lot of interest from vanderbilt, lsu, wake forest, arizona st, kentucky, stanford and several others.

Reactions: 1 person
"We have decided to leave Riverside Academy due to family reasons," Deuce Wallace wrote. "Our grandfather is very ill and my brother and I would like to be with him as much as possible and to be able to help my grandmother. We lost our other grandpa a couple of years ago without really a chance to say goodbye."

...threw for 2,746 yards as a freshman for the Rebels in 2012 and threw for 1,762 yards in just eight games last season while he dealt with a broken leg. He also was a major contributor to Riverside's back-to-back basketball state championship teams.

Riverside duo Deuce and Chase Wallace leaving, moving back to Tennessee to be with ill grandfather | NOLA.com

Scout.com - College and High School Football, Basketball, Recruiting, NFL, and MLB Front Page
Deuce Wallace
Deuce Wallace's (Reserve, LA) High School Football Stats - MaxPreps.com
Deuce Wallace @ Riverside Academy High School - NOLA.com

@John_BriceVQ: Ive got @DeuceWallace unofficially at 20-for-27, 199 yards at half. Sevier up 7-0 on MoEast.

Watching Deuce play right now and he has a very strong, accurate arm. Has good wheels too although he hasn't run much.

He just dropped a sweet looking pass "in the bucket" for a TD.

Last edited:
I'm still watching Deuce play. He's really impressive all around. He's going to make a very good QB at the next level. He did show off his wheels with a long TD run tonight.

This kid has a very good arm. Will be interesting to see how he progresses. He'll play somewhere.

They will take 2 in 2016. And one in 2017

Highly doubt that Kendall pulled the trigger that soon without getting assurances that he would be the only one. Two 2016 QBs would mean 6 on scholarship. Probably not in the cards for a team building depth at other positions.

I'm going to call it now...

One way or another, this thread will become epic... and you can take that to the bank.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back