'16 LA QB Deuce Wallace

Nah, Northwestern has a better coach than Vandy and an easier schedule. If this is strictly for football I would pick Northwestern personally. As far as academics, I have no idea. I know Vandy is pretty prestigious, I know little to nothing about Northwestern other than their journalism school is held in high regard.

Both are fine degrees, I'd just much rather live in Tennessee -- both schools epitomize the suck.

Both are fine degrees, I'd just much rather live in Tennessee -- both schools epitomize the suck.

I like downtown Nashville and think l would prefer living there over Evanston. I think you have a better chance at winning at Northwestern. Academically I would say either degree would be great so I would pick the school that had the better program for my major. All that being said I couldn't imagine having to play against the Vols for 4 years. I would still want UT to win the games. So my pick would be to play at Northwestern.

I like downtown Nashville and think l would prefer living there over Evanston. I think you have a better chance at winning at Northwestern. Academically I would say either degree would be great so I would pick the school that had the better program for my major. All that being said I couldn't imagine having to play against the Vols for 4 years. I would still want UT to win the games. So my pick would be to play at Northwestern.

I'm a little like you. I love Tennessee but I've lived here all my life, if I weren't going to UT to play football. I'd rather go out of state and get a college experience elsewhere. JMO though.

VN Store

Back