'16 FL WR Latrell Williams (UT signee 2/3/16)

Not sure if true but I saw where he ran a 4.38..and a teammate of his posted that he even recorded a faster time than that...that's like Chris Johnson type speed there

Last edited:
where did you see that? just wondering.

Been mentioned by Hubbs and co. I believe. The reason he says it though is that we have 4 blue shirts from last year (Lovingood, Young, Perry, and Stewart), which drops the count from 25 to 21. None of the guys we have currently committed are eligible for a blue shirt.

Been mentioned by Hubbs and co. I believe. The reason he says it though is that we have 4 blue shirts from last year (Lovingood, Young, Perry, and Stewart), which drops the count from 25 to 21. None of the guys we have currently committed are eligible for a blue shirt.

Nm

The more I see this kid. The more I'm convinced we need to take him.

I think we close with:

S Nigel Warrior
DE Jonathan Kongbo
ATH Tyler Bryd
DT Derrick Brown
OT Landon Dickerson
WR Latrell Williams

23 signees. Consensus top 10 class.

He may take place of one you mentioned, but I think Butch gets Chris Daniels.

why does everyone get so pissed ab how many we can take? It legit makes people on here wanna argue all night.

Haha. I dont know about all the blueshirt / grayshirt stuff but from an 85-man limit is it reasonable to think we could sign a class that would put us over 85 on signing day and there would just have to be adequate attrtion to get us to 85 by the time the newcomers enroll?

“it was great. It was different, as far as getting out of florida,” said williams, who’s ranked the nation’s no. 722 overall prospect and no. 110 wide receiver in the 247sports composite for the 2016 class.

“it was nothing (like) what i expected. It was way better.”

“it was more like a, ‘this is the type of thing we run, and you could fit into this. This is where you can help us,’ type of thing,’ williams said. “they’re recruiting me as a slot (receiver). We run that (same) style of offense here, so i’m good.

“it was interesting, because there was no pressure behind it. It was, like, more of an open type of thing — just come, look, see if you like it and then, if so, you can go from there. It was kind of one of those type things.”

Reactions: 4 people
In talking to several people today, I think Tennessee really impressed Latrell Williams and he could have a decision on his hands.

But, as it is with others, I think it comes down to room.

Fort

Reactions: 1 person
Haha. I dont know about all the blueshirt / grayshirt stuff but from an 85-man limit is it reasonable to think we could sign a class that would put us over 85 on signing day and there would just have to be adequate attrtion to get us to 85 by the time the newcomers enroll?

Fortenberry said he feels like Williams is ahead of Richards on the take list, if the numbers allow.

I think we could possibly get 22. 17 right now, so add: Warrior, Brown/Daniels, Dickerson, Byrd, and Williams. I think that's definitely doable, and I think that there will be defections so 22-23 can definitely be the number.

I think we could possibly get 22. 17 right now, so add: Warrior, Brown/Daniels, Dickerson, Byrd, and Williams. I think that's definitely doable, and I think that there will be defections so 22-23 can definitely be the number.

Fortenberry said today that we were working with 3 spots. Hold on and I will find the post.

VN Store

Back