'16 FL WR Latrell Williams (UT signee 2/3/16)

why does he have a poverty ranking?

200w.gif

Why does everyone think our number is set hard and fast at this point? I see it as the coaches have 3 For sure spots open left (that may include Warrior or he could already be viewed as in the bag).

They are likely going into this weekend knowing things are fluid. If we get 5 studs too 100 players ready to sign on Wednesday that are worth asking a couple commits blue shirt and possibly losing them or apots in next year's class then we will. But as much as we all want to think the coaches know exactly all who will commit they don't yet.

They probably feel good with Byrd, Daniels, Kongbo, Bailey, Dickerson, ect but they aren't for sure in Amy stretch yet.

So for now we will take 20/21 but if things go our way and a couple guys can/will blue shirt we may take 22/23.

Why does everyone think our number is set hard and fast at this point? I see it as the coaches have 3 For sure spots open left (that may include Warrior or he could already be viewed as in the bag).

They are likely going into this weekend knowing things are fluid. If we get 5 studs too 100 players ready to sign on Wednesday that are worth asking a couple commits blue shirt and possibly losing them or apots in next year's class then we will. But as much as we all want to think the coaches know exactly all who will commit they don't yet.

They probably feel good with Byrd, Daniels, Kongbo, Bailey, Dickerson, ect but they aren't for sure in Amy stretch yet.

So for now we will take 20/21 but if things go our way and a couple guys can/will blue shirt we may take 22/23.

That's the major point being made. None of the current commitments can blue shirt. Unless you think Butch could talk Dickerson or Byrd into blue shirting, it's off the table for 2016.

ya ya ya I'm aware that out of every 100 5.4, 1 will make a significant impact.

Actually the nfl is about half full of guys who werent 4 and 5 stars. When a staff that evaluates kids well offers a lower rated guy i have no problem with it. Now when a dooley is doing it thats another story.

Actually the nfl is about half full of guys who werent 4 and 5 stars. When a staff that evaluates kids well offers a lower rated guy i have no problem with it. Now when a dooley is doing it thats another story.

Don't feel good about crutching Nationdom's argument, but the reason there are so many 3 stars in the NFL is because there are so many more of them in the first place. 4 and 5 stars make the league at a much higher rate.

Don't feel good about crutching Nationdom's argument, but the reason there are so many 3 stars in the NFL is because there are so many more of them in the first place. 4 and 5 stars make the league at a much higher rate.

Id love to see actual data on this. If you think just qbs how many of them were 4 and 5 stars as opposed to 3 or lower. I believe in great evaluation thats what matters not some star system.

this kid is a real good player. He had a huge senior yr and started to get attention. Whats the problem? He might be the fastest WR we have from day 1 if he were to come.

Who is this Amy Stretch girl you speak of?

Reactions: 1 person
Id love to see actual data on this. If you think just qbs how many of them were 4 and 5 stars as opposed to 3 or lower. I believe in great evaluation thats what matters not some star system.

There is data on it. Google it. (Not trying to be snarky--just too lazy to go find it for you.)

Reactions: 1 person
Fort has predicted we finish with Warrior, Byrd, and Williams. Looks like we need to be spending more time in this thread leading up to NSD.

VN Store

Back