'16 FL WR Binjimen Victor (Ohio State commit)

Speaking of that 2* CB....Vols offered today. Lol

yeah-so-o.gif

Reactions: 5 people
BEN#⃣9⃣〽️
‏@BinjimenVictor
I will postpone my college announcement on 6/22. I will continue to go through the process & remain open to ALL SCHOOLS ‼️🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Reactions: 2 people
Victor and a few more SoFla kids are visiting Ga, Aub, and UT next week.

“I just want to enjoy the experience and see how everything goes,” Victor said. “It’s great competition to play against the best of the best and go against the best cornerbacks. I just want to compete. Anyone that’s in front of me, I’m just going to do what I have to do – run routes, catch the ball and go from there.”

Later this month, Victor will turn his attention to recruiting as he takes a trio of college visits.

“The 16th through the 18th I’ll visit Tennessee, probably Auburn and Georgia,” Victor said.

The trip to Georgia will be his first.

“I just want to get the chance to meet all the coaches,” Victor explained. “I’ve never had the chance to meet all the coaches. I’ve talked to Coach [Mark] Richt one time and the receiver coach, but after that I don’t really know them. I want to see how the coaching staff is, their personalities and they get to meet me as well, see the facilities,the campus, meet a couple of the players and see what they have to offer.”

Victor’s teammate Malek Young is committed to the Bulldogs, and Young is in the ear of Victor.

“He’s telling me, ‘We have the number one quarterback, so we might as well have the number one receiver.’ I’m just going to see how it goes.”

It was a year ago the last time Victor visited Auburn. However, that trip was an abbreviated one. He is looking to get more on this trip.

“I’ve been there, but we didn’t really get to see anything. We went to the camp and then left. I seen their indoor facility and then left right after the camp, so we didn’t get to see everything. This time we’re going to see everything, the facilities and deal with the coaches more.”

The Tigers offensive coordinator Rhett Lashlee is the one leading Victor’s recruitment.

“He’s saying just give them a chance. I told them that’s why I held off on my commitment because I’m giving them a chance to see what they bring to the table. He said he was going to do his best to do that.”

Tennessee has long been in the picture for Victor and they are another school that the talented receiver has already visited before.

“They’ve put some new things in, so I want to go see what they have new. Then I want to go in and talk to Coach Azzanni again and meet the head coach.

“[Azzanni] is trying to get a couple guys to come to the school and make an impact and I’m one of those guys. He’s just saying give him a chance to recruit him and that’s what I’m doing.”

Reactions: 4 people
wide receiver binjimen victor and his teammate cornerback trayvon mullen (coconut creek, fla.) will visit four, maybe five schools, later this week, per their high school coach kareem red.

Two of the nation's best trayvon mullen and binjimen victor will visit a host of schools this week. (photo: 247sports) they'll fly into atlanta thursday and visit tennessee friday.

Victor, a four-star prospect, is ranked as the nation's no. 10 wide receiver and the no. 15 prospect in florida in the 2016 class by 247sports.com composite rankings.

The crystal ball reads 86-percent for florida, 11-percent for ohio state and four-percent foggy.

Victor lists high interest in ohio state, florida and tennessee.

"Wide receiver Binjimen Victor (Coconut Creek, Fla.) said the coaches and facilities "impressed" him during an afternoon visit to Tennessee.

"Their facilities are great," Victor said. "Alabama and Tennessee definitely have the best facilities. Tennessee has a different vibe to it."

Victor, a top target for the Volunteers, spent ample time with his recruiter of record, wide receivers coach Zach Azzanni.

"I like his play style and the way he coaches," Victor said.

Victor said he will "most definitely" return to Tennessee for an official visit.

"I'm wide open right now to everybody," Victor said. "But Tennessee is pretty good."

Victor will visit Georgia Saturday and Auburn Sunday."

Reactions: 15 people
This guy looks about 150... But that wingspan

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Who cares about his weight. Can't coach 6'4". Just get the boy some of Butch's peanut butter and get him in the gym with Lawson and he'll swole up. (See Emmanuel Moseley)

"Wide receiver Binjimen Victor (Coconut Creek, Fla.) said the coaches and facilities "impressed" him during an afternoon visit to Tennessee.

"Their facilities are great," Victor said. "Alabama and Tennessee definitely have the best facilities. Tennessee has a different vibe to it."

Victor, a top target for the Volunteers, spent ample time with his recruiter of record, wide receivers coach Zach Azzanni.

"I like his play style and the way he coaches," Victor said.

Victor said he will "most definitely" return to Tennessee for an official visit.

"I'm wide open right now to everybody," Victor said. "But Tennessee is pretty good."

Victor will visit Georgia Saturday and Auburn Sunday."

So his he visiting Georgia twice in a week? Post from few days ago said he was flying into Athens on Thursday. Hope he saw all he needed here.

VN Store

Back