'16 FL WR Binjimen Victor (Ohio State commit)

As the spring season is starting to wind to a close and the college camp season approaches, numerous players have made major impressions on us through camps, spring practice, track performances or all of the above. Below I talk about three prospects that are currently four-starson247Sportsthat willbe in the five-star discussion in coming days.

Binjimen Victor - Like running back, we've had a hard time finding a receiver that we are excited about for a fifth star but Victor is inching closer. He has had a strong spring and had a great spring game Wednesday night with more than 150 yards receiving. He's underdeveloped physically but he's so quick and natural as a pass catcher. Victor is making an argument as the nation's top receiver.

-Barton S (247)

Reactions: 2 people
BEN‼️ #9⃣ ‏@BinjimenVictor 2m2 minutes ago
I will announce my college decision in studio with Larry Blustein June 22nd #OhioState #Georgia #Florida #Tennessee 😈😈💯💯✊🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼💯

ben‼️ #9⃣ ‏@binjimenvictor 2m2 minutes ago
i will announce my college decision in studio with larry blustein june 22nd #ohiostate #georgia #florida #tennessee 😈😈💯💯✊🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼💯

s.o.o.n

Awww look at the Gators trying to do something in recruiting 😂😂😂.. Too cute.

They also picked up another diamond in the rough 2 star CB and unranked (as of now) 2017 WR. Both are from Deerfield Beach.

Coconut Creek (Fla.) Top247 wide receiver Binjimen Victor will announce his college decision on June 22, where he will decide between Florida, Tennessee and Ohio State. The Florida Gators hold a distinct edge on the 247Sports Crystal Ball with 84-percent of the predictions.

However, 247Sports hears the Tennessee Volunteers are attempting a late run just weeks before Victor's announcement. The Vols are trying to get Victor on campus for their 'Orange Carpet Day' on June 20. At latest check, the trip has not been scheduled, but it's under consideration. If the visit comes to fruition, that would likely give UT the last visit before decision day.

Coconut Creek (Fla.) Top247 wide receiver Binjimen Victor will announce his college decision on June 22, where he will decide between Florida, Tennessee and Ohio State. The Florida Gators hold a distinct edge on the 247Sports Crystal Ball with 84-percent of the predictions.

However, 247Sports hears the Tennessee Volunteers are attempting a late run just weeks before Victor's announcement. The Vols are trying to get Victor on campus for their 'Orange Carpet Day' on June 20. At latest check, the trip has not been scheduled, but it's under consideration. If the visit comes to fruition, that would likely give UT the last visit before decision day.

Regardless of who he picks, his recruiting will pick up this fall.

Butch prob got Eric Berry to talk to him about the danger of horses

Reactions: 14 people

:popcorn:

Which part? Being a buckeye? No... wearing tosu gear? Yes. Decked out head to toe.

These kids.

Imagine the pitch Urban must have to give. "Yeah, Florida... I lived there for several years, won two titles there. Some great people, really. Sunshine, warm weather, the SEC, fine ass women. Has about everything a recruit is looking for. You should definitely come freeze your cherries off here in Columbus, though"

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back